cracked open a jar with some of the largest buds from my last grow, after 5 weeks cure.:smoke: called atmosphere. DSC_0181.jpgDSC_0180.jpg

I'm smoking on some C-99 BHO delicious :bong:

Nirvana's bubblegum
078.jpg
ended up finding a few seeds in this bud. My friend who grew this believes it could be a male ICE or a hermed blue cheese that pollinated it.

Im growing that strain right now and had issues with a few of them turning hermi. I only have 4 autos. And there all nirvana bubbles. I think allot it it is down to the genetics as far to many good growers on other sites have found the same with this strain. I will stress not everyone has, but for me for two of the 4 turning with absolutly perfect conditions... im going to stick with sweet seeds or dutch passion in future

Thanks for the info bluerizla. :smokebuds: Very well could be the genetics. We just couldn't find any sacks to varify it. So we're just guessing it's the ice or bc.

Enjoying some Edelweiss from Flying Dutchman right now :smokebuds:

CC

:peace:

had some blueberry, with a four month cure! started seeing paisley and curlicues in the air!:jump: i had homemade blueberry pancakes for breakfast!:drool:IMG_6333.jpghere's some of the blueberry! guys it would be very kind to include a pic! how am i going to get my drool on?:drool::drool: show us the bud!!:drool::D

Lemon haze and Pakistan ryder. The haze has me completely confused this morning. :bong:

Smoking Critical jack at the moment , kinda citrus woody flavour not the greatest weed taste wise but it does the trick,I have some doctor feelgood right on her last legs cant wait to smoke it ,I can smell the afgahn kush in it , cant wait to taste it.

smoking purple kush nice mellow smoke with a lil fruity kick to it :smokebuds:

Back