Outdoor grown Super Stinky. Its got that sativa get up and go as you would expect. This is one of Stitches super autos. Harvested at 132 days at 40% amber trics. Pretty speedy high.

Purple Mr.Nice guy with my left over syrup keef... Can't wait for a new harvest

Broke open a wel cured jar of Mossy's Thunder Dragon last month.....hell, I've lost track since......

A 4 way bong rip

- ear wax and C02 hash

- Mixed in with sweet tooth and grape ape flowers

I am able to split the bong hit with this lol. Too much is killer on the exhale if u the know hash expansion after effects LOL

short stuff #1 only made it to 9 weeks so its alittle premature but it works

I just got this smizz mix to put in with my herbs and it's awesome, compliments the flavor and effects of mmj so well. Just thought I would share! ...
46spliff mix

Just harvested an AK47 auto. Let it go 82 days..It is very heavy on its stone. Its a great Indica smoke.:toke:

Bit of quick dried Cream Caramel from my first ever grow... Still a bit grassy, but it's better than dealer weed... Using my brand new MFLB...

Attachments

• 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 40
amnesia & cheese is all iv got for the past year its all well grown,cured & tastes good but you become immune to the same stuff after so long. Got sum mazar nearly cured :) . Needa trip to the DAM .

Back