Barneys Farm LSD

Just finished curing out and smokin her now. When they said this weed was psychedelic, they mean it.:ama: It's only on exhale and for about 5 to 7 seconds. Amazing weed. Has a great sativa high. Very social weed. Would recommend this strain to all. 2 one hitter and your good, but 4 will make you stop and set the hitter aside.:drool:

Cookies sound delicious LBH ^_^
Smoking Bubblegum ATM, never ever get tired of it :)
Someone should breed a REAL bubblegum auto (nirvana's is a joke)!

Cya

=K

Since i am in-between grows, I've got some green crack right now. Nice stuff, really tasty. Get you ripped. I like how there is no paranoia. I smoked some kush last week that was seriously playing head games.

Nice sativa high!! Doesn't lock you to the couch, but your ripped.. Talkative creative kind of ripped. I love smoking a joint of this and going back to work. I get right down to it, next thing you know half your day is gone. Helps me focus.

26.jpg

27.jpg

been growing and smoking chemdog bx 2 (resivour seeds) for last 18 months time for a change me thinks.

its a 9 weeker very nice pine/fuel chem taste very sativa in the buzz almost trippy at times..

ive 2 left thair 1 month old and im going to do f2s with them, regs if i get a male if not ive some cs left to hit her up with..well wort a run imho..

mick.

Smoking some "Sliver Jack" out here in Cali that was just in a local 4/20 Medical Cannabis Cup. Very nice earthy taste and perfect cure. Perfect morning smoke with it being a cross of "Super Silver Haze x J1." Theres more of a haze to it though, its awesome. Also have some crazy Oil from the club, it was $40 for a 1/2 gram! its been lab tested and everything, they have a whole print out page on it at the medical club. One drop of this Gold oil on anything and you are just as high as the first time you smoked. One drop smokes like 6 hits in my tall tube. Very happy with it. Im gunna try and make some oil out of my auto trimmings this time around.

Kush not sure which one he just said its all kush :smokebuds:

Attachments

• IMG_6594.jpg
    IMG_6594.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_6585.jpg
    IMG_6585.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_6579.jpg
    IMG_6579.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_6578.jpg