As strange as it sounds, catpiss kush is pretty nice.. Strong erb for sure.

Cheers mate.

I'm smokin og kush,og18,sourkush,kings kush and godzilla grape#5

lol... good grief! what is that? the passout cocktail! lol

I'm smoking dagga flowers at the moment... yum, yum! (NOT!). :(

I just returned to the UK after many years of living abroad. I'm now living in a rather small, close community and I plan to settle here and live a quiet life, so I don't want to fuck up by trying to score off someone that turns out to be the local nutcase. Experience has taught me to always look at the bigger picture - A couple of weeks ago I was getting beautiful buds from some local mountain landrace and in another few weeks, all going well, I'll be puffing quietly on my homegrown autos. This is but a temporary inconvenience. I can wait.

Mexi brick till summer. :(

Gets you by not high............I know I am not the only one out here.
My mexican is looking good. Nice nuggets with a knock out buzz. I also enjoy the fact I don't have to pay some grower a ton of money for an oz:drool:. Picture 034.jpg:drool::dance::pimp:. I also got some diesel ryder I grew last summer. Pics later of diesel ryder.

I just broke open a previously untouched jar of sweet seeds fast bud.....good initial kick with a leg dragging body stone....bet my blood pressure went down 20 points!....It's gonna be labeled "night-time"....

Diesel Ryder

This is a plant i grew and harvested in september.DSCN0168.jpg:smokeit:This plant didn't auto right away. It veged for 50 days then flowered. It really leaned towards the sativa side of things. Now for the finished product.:drool:Picture 041.jpg:drool:It cured out with a beautiful gold color. Nice visuals from the buzz and stoney also.:pimp:

I can figure out why I'm having such a bitch of a time germing seeds lately.

I feel that man... I've had a few germ issues lately too.... aggrevating isn't it?

Back