When I get home from work, I've got a date with some Sour Bubble and my Launch Box!

Diesel Ryder (Sativa Pheno)
Strong as hell! :head: :head: :dance: :head:

( You can see her in my album...)

Last edited by a moderator:
A small bud I pinched off of an Onyx plant that should be finished in another week or so. Just couldn't wait!

I know I would not deny myself, cannabis is the main thing that makes my quality of life much larger, and the cane helps too.

I actually decided to take a stand.
I'm a registered & legal patient as far as the State is concerned.
Even though the job is a Federal one, I don't think it's fair I should have to deny myself my medicine.
And if it means I don't get the job, oh well... Them's the breaks...

a lil auto widow atm.... heres a song for ya...
[video=youtube;d9JEogHgWo4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9JEogHgWo4[/video]

Just picked up one of the best strain I've ever had called Jamaican Paridise.
It is amazing. Crystal clear head high that makes you impervious to pain (I suffer from chronic back pains), and cured me of any signs of anxiety.
Wish I could take a picture of the scent for everyone here...It's a sweet citrus smell that just lingers...

Also wish I could just take a picture of the bud, but my camera is broke :(

I actually decided to take a stand.
I'm a registered & legal patient as far as the State is concerned.
Even though the job is a Federal one, I don't think it's fair I should have to deny myself my medicine.
And if it means I don't get the job, oh well... Them's the breaks...

You should be commended mate. Fighting the good battle. Might be different if you weren't registered. There needs to be more people like you.:thumbs:

Karma sent mate.
:toke:

You should be commended mate. Fighting the good battle. Might be different if you weren't registered. There needs to be more people like you.:thumbs:

Karma sent mate.
:toke:

yeah man... stand firm....

and thank you!

just picked up a little bit of catpiss and two other unknown, but awesome strains; and a lil bubble hash :)

Back