Burning some test buds of g13 pineapple express and some super cali haze that is an indica pheno! The pineapple is a psychoactive monster!

I smoked a king size doob of my curing bubblious. Of course it dosent taste great
Yet but the high last a good while. A strange high.

no grow started yet this year yet so its mid grade street buy :(

Hopefully this will all change soon :thumbs:

roadside, that bud is from the [darkside]! smoking some super siliver haze today .

the darkside came on a cold night,
and everything changed...

wasn't the super silver haze spawned
on the darkside?

5 am here..drag-in on dragon.
laptop is mine...every1 else is
asleep.

Dirty old import crap... Smells like curry (no lie) but its full of seeds so im kinda happy, its supplied me for this years outdoor grow, must have got 15 seeds from 3.5g..

6 more weeks till I get to try maxi gom for the first time..sweeet..

just smoked a n.y. pin joint of blueberry picked a branch four days ago, with a couple of popcorn buds on it four days drying two days in brown bag.
wow! pleased to say the least! i am having trouble focusing on the screen my pain level low. what a relief.:smokeit:

RSV..what you doing having a drag-on a Dragon @ 5am......
1957-smokingdragon.gif

you got insomnia..?....

chocolatcut.jpg

Sieved and hand pressed last week then soaked in hash oil for 48 hours, straight from the farmer high up in the Himalayas and arriving thru my letterbox today, 2 tola's of Moroccan Chocolate...Time to break out the bong me thinks.

chocolatcut.jpg

Sieved and hand pressed last week then soaked in hash oil for 48 hours, straight from the farmer high up in the Himalayas and arriving thru my letterbox today, 2 tola's of Moroccan Chocolate...Time to break out the bong me thinks.

niiiiiice!! :bong:

Back