it is, and its Nepalese Chocolate, not Moroccan...my bad...Its the pollen i've got that's from N Africa. I'll take a pic of that for your appraisal...

Super Maroc...

supermaroc.jpg

How is the lemon Larry I have read great things just never smoked some

its a really nice combo of an upper sativa with the heavy hitting kush sensation as well. super strong, super pungent. smells like a bottle of pinesol with an undertone classic kush smell. looks and smells like a diesel upon first glance and sniff but smoke it and you know you've got a kush on your hands. heavy eyelid type of affect. overall really stong long lasting high. The only thing i don't enjoy is the groggy hangover feeling i have in the mornings from smoking late night. I average about 4 to 5 hours of sleep per night (late nights, early mornings) and find that with certain buds, i get that groggy tired feeling in the morning. thats a kush for ya though :smokebuds:

Awesome thank you . I know exactly what you mean about that groggy kush feeling There has been A buch of OG around here lately I have felt like a zombie for two weeks . The Larry sounds like a great smoke I will have to get my hands on some thanks again

duurty dragon

attachment.php

dd.jpgduurty 3.jpgduurty 2.jpgduurty.jpg

black dragon
cured 30 days

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 61
DSCN1777.jpgDSCN1780.jpg
Just laying into a couple different oils to top my keif (4 gram pucks) capped off by one of the three favorite hashes! Woo Hoo!!!:drool: :booya:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back