Blue Himalaya/ALF#3 ALF adds a nice uppy high onto the strong body buzz of the BH :)

Sour 60
016.jpg

BHO Mi5xSR this sh*t is fire!!

Sweet oil goober Mr nice smoke! :clap:
I'm about to blaze a huge bowl of Ultra Master bubble hash (just bought an ounce for 400 bucks) with some Maui wowie oil on top! MMMMMM! Tasty!:drool:

Can't believe I'm making 2 posts in a row on this thread, is no one smoking anymore? :confused:

Just laying into an assortment of goodies including Lambs Breath Kief, Colorado Blend Kief and some more Ultra Master hash. The bud is going to be Syrup, LR2 and Purple, White and sativa Dom. Plush Berry... Gonna blaze the last bit of the Maui Wowie oil at some point during this session. If I'm still awake after all that I'll try to finish the Durban/Dragon/Flo clear dome full melt hash that I've been saving for a good time... DSCN1751.jpg:booya:​

yeah we're all still gettin high. i guess i posted on this thread once or twice, then never see the thread, so forgot about it. i'm hittin my photo crop right now...blue widow, confidential cheese, and exodus cheese are my jars to choose from...wrecked on widow at the moment. see surffreak, no atom bomb, we're still alive and gettin high!
Can't believe I'm making 2 posts in a row on this thread, is no one smoking anymore? :confused:

Just laying into an assortment of goodies including Lambs Breath Kief, Colorado Blend Kief and some more Ultra Master hash. The bud is going to be Syrup, LR2 and Purple, White and sativa Dom. Plush Berry... Gonna blaze the last bit of the Maui Wowie oil at some point during this session. If I'm still awake after all that I'll try to finish the Durban/Dragon/Flo clear dome full melt hash that I've been saving for a good time... View attachment 59083:booya:​

I'm still pretty buzzed from a brownie I ate with lunch. New batch of oil made from last falls photo trimmings and it's very potent. Gonna hit a little Pineapple Chunk here is a bit and get ready to watch Shameless.

Oh that's good, glad the world didn't end... LOL getting hard to type...

Back