DIH to shatter this is some mixed strains..
image.jpeg

Stopped by the dispensery today to grab extra goodies for the holidays. Some variety lol....so on top of my own kinds I have I grabbed some orange sherbert, animal cookies, ak-47(@912GreenSkell I finally get to try it), goldberry, rare darkness, purple alien and gorilla glue #4

Stopped by the dispensery today to grab extra goodies for the holidays. Some variety lol....so on top of my own kinds I have I grabbed some orange sherbert, animal cookies, ak-47(@912GreenSkell I finally get to try it), goldberry, rare darkness, purple alien and gorilla glue #4

Oh sweet! All kinds of amazing there I am guessing! LMK what you think of the AK. Its been a fav of mine forever(maybe even my overall favorite).
Ahh 4/20...time to try to smoke every kind of pot I have today I guess! Started the day off with DP blueberry(outdoor 6 month jar cure).
IMG_3640.JPG

...go with hollands hope next (outdoor 6 month jar cure).
IMG_3641.JPG

followed by Fruity Chronic Juice(outdoor 6 month jar cure).
IMG_3642.JPG

By then I will be wasted, so who knows whats after that!! Probably a mango with some bubble hash. :D :D

Oh sweet! All kinds of amazing there I am guessing! LMK what you think of the AK. Its been a fav of mine forever(maybe even my overall favorite).
Ahh 4/20...time to try to smoke every kind of pot I have today I guess! Started the day off with DP blueberry(outdoor 6 month jar cure).
View attachment 556058

...go with hollands hope next (outdoor 6 month jar cure).
View attachment 556056

followed by Fruity Chronic Juice(outdoor 6 month jar cure).
View attachment 556057

By then I will be wasted, so who knows whats after that!! Probably a mango with some bubble hash. :D :D
Dude all the of those look super nice bro! Loved the AK. Very smooth. Great high from it. Saving some for a morning smoke tomorrow. Eating a 125mg cookie as well lol and some dabs to top of bowls when I have company lol enjoy your day man....at some point I got a PM coming for way. Just feeling super lazy lol got my vault order yesterday though....

Thanks man...not too shabby for outdoor! ;)
I knew you would dig the AK! Such a great strain...any idea of which breeder it was from? Have a good one man...i'll be on an off here today...beautiful day and I have stuff to do outside.

Thanks man...not too shabby for outdoor! ;)
I knew you would dig the AK! Such a great strain...any idea of which breeder it was from? Have a good one man...i'll be on an off here today...beautiful day and I have stuff to do outside.
If I had to take a decent guess I'd say possibly caliconnections....they had a grape og strain in there and I think it was from the same grower and I only found that strain through those breeders so that's b my shot in the dark lol

No one's smoked since 4/20? You people are missing out!

Anyway, I'm sitting here completely shitfaced (you wouldn't believe how many times I'm having to type each word!) on the Toof Decay I harvested last November. After six months, it's absolutely devastating, absolutely delicious, and almost absolutely gone. The problems of a new grower...

Back