Not my latest, or greatest oh no for this is the bottom of the barrel budz from last falls outdoor harvest, but hey somethings always better than nothing
1.jpg

Oil in a big long one made from strawberry haze just before I jump in the bath. Wow such a different smell from weed and it makes you well drift away to the land of any where. Only small drags as it makes your eyes water when you get a right lung full.

blend of 3/4 Yodas Dragon Breath and 1/4 Medgom. It's unlike any stone I've ever tried, not a lot of THC, very seductive. I use it most days, which is over twice as much as my previous blends.
You don't feel all that messed up, but play a competitive video game and you are going to get slaughtered.

I haven't tried Medgom by itself yet, it's curing. I like YDB, might get more if they are still available later.

Fired up the mold since I hadn't used it for a while and made up an ice bong. Loaded it up with a little SinMint Cookes (store bought). Here's a smoky toast to all my fellow northern hemisphere folk anxiously awaiting the end of winter and the start of the spring planting season.
008.JPG

Back