I am smoking last month's BOM winner.. Miss SODK x Fantasmo. And she is MIGHTY tasty..

20160608_191345-1.jpg

Ouch..another confession. I broke into the other strain from the May harvest, Blue Cush. Nice high, nice smoke, but I've got to say, the aroma from the jar brings to mind rancid meat pie. Hopefully it's just a stage. If not, well, like I say, it's still good smoke.

Here is what I've got right now. Some nuken god and an unknown indica. I put some of each of the buds together and pressed them for a little rosin salad. The sweet flavour of the nuken god really brought out the earthy tones of the afghani indica.
IMG_20160708_220141091.jpg
IMG_20160708_220152570.jpg
IMG_20160708_220203260.jpg

Broke out the Sour Bubblin' Crack from the February harvest, and it has hit the "OMG Barrier" and morphed into da kind. I'm friggin' ripped. I'll check back later to see if this makes sense...

Man this cross smokes on the fast and vast by its self I did not have a run like this when I ran the fast and vast it was small buds not that frosty but I bred it any ways and the seeds have been sitting over a year and I was like let's see what it is and now I'm like dam I should have ran these beans long ago it's very fast and sturdy and I got three types I hit the jack pot

Man this cross smokes on the fast and vast by its self I did not have a run like this when I ran the fast and vast it was small buds not that frosty but I bred it any ways and the seeds have been sitting over a year and I was like let's see what it is and now I'm like dam I should have ran these beans long ago it's very fast and sturdy and I got three types I hit the jack pot
Looks dank bro

Back