It`s amazing how many folks grow and end up with `toilet`! It`s one of the things that our community excels at...Honest truth from bean to cure...and beyond! Strain is very important (for potential!), but, the grow and cure mean much more to me! I`m a Virgo and while I reckon all that stuff is bollocks...I still find m`self looking for imperfections in any Meds I grow or purchase! (Purchased weed is generally a let down, but then it`s `cultivated for profit, not connersoirs (not that I`m arrogant enough to consider m`self one of those snobby fluckers, but I am a bit fussy! :biggrin:
Ha ha me to Krug Virgo also ,it just that they think 20%thc is what its about I would rather smoke 15%if it actually burned right most of this stuff never goes grey and end of the bowl choke out not the choke out I want .

I'm with you man, ever since I started growing I don't care for "grown for profit" weed. Growing is more of an escape and therapy for me and in the end it shows
Yes it is such a therapy

Dude, id love to see some pics of your creations!
Hey opi i will take some pics of my antler pipe when its done .I have a pic. of my cedar pipe in my journal .We have some pics.of the smart pots my wife made.I really like those.They are made of duck cloth .They drain really well.Good growin man.Peace.

I'm with you man, ever since I started growing I don't care for "grown for profit" weed. Growing is more of an escape and therapy for me and in the end it shows
Stepside,i feel the same way,i grow for my own use, and to give it to my friends and loved ones i care about.Peace.

I grow just enough extra to buy underarm deodorant so I get rid of my HIPPY PIT . PEACE:smokeit:Honestly no matter how much I grow My immediate family and me smokes it all up. I am smoking Black sugar rose auto by deliscious seeds right now wicked high

Smoking some chemdog-type bud a fellow noob grower grew. Actually, he's a grow ahead of me. I sampled some of his first, and it was embarrassing. But this time he nailed it. Hope I can do as well!
Like baylee said The plants like good vibes.They will react in kind.I,m sure your grow will be kickass.Peace.

Dude, id love to see some pics of your creations!
Here is some pics.of my latest creation.I,m working on another one made from bone.Peace.

Attachments

• DSC00627.JPG
    DSC00627.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00628.JPG
    DSC00628.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00629.JPG
    DSC00629.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 29
Whats up brothers and sisters !! Im still kinda new to AFN but am enjoying meeting everyone...I finished dry/cureing some Green Crack and some Chem Dog,so off to eth extracting,,I have bfast ,lunch and dinner "snacks" for a while,,ill smoke one for ya(but not too much or i wont get nothing done)P9180001.JPG P9180002.JPG P9180003.JPG P9180006 (2).JPG ..Cheers

Back