To think this thread is almost 4 years old. Cheers AFN :cheers::worship::d5:

BC PurpleKush
PurpleKush.jpg

GreenCrack
greencrack.jpg

IMG_20151016_154533871.jpg
Well just for the fun of things I'll post a pic of some blueberry and strawberry mix I got from another local grower for my birthday, it was free, not the best and not trimmed good, finally seen his operation, I don't grow photos but boy could I teach this guy a thing or two!!! Either way here it is....

Just smoked a cone filled with hash plant and camel filter. (Yes, I roll my J's with baccy. My tolerance can't handle a full flower bone, and I'm addicted to ciggys again after being clear of the malady for 15 years [emoji35])

Also on drink 4, a Ninkasi oatmeal stout.

Trying to knock myself out, so I can get on a plane to LA in a couple hours. I stepped on the toes of a copyright troll, and have to go to court to defend myself against a worthless piece of shit trying to destroy my life and my family over a tiny mistake that was immediately rectified when pointed out.

Some observations: that hash plant joint was awesome. Reminds me of the hash and baccy joints of my youth. I may have to grow some hp in the future.

Second: getting sued by a social parasite is hell. My smoking, drinking, and fighting with my spouse and kid has been way up for the entire year that this has been going on. Now that we reach the finale, I'm trying to smoke so much that I make myself numb. Regardless of how much money this ass takes from me, he has already sucked the joy out of a year of my life.

Sorry for the rant, this is just about the only place online I am anonymous, and I'm not allowed to speak about this stuff publicly.

Just smoked a Super Sour OG joint and shared IPAs with my two employees to celebrate my company being out of litigation!:headbang:

I've gotta pay out, but only a fraction of what the POS was asking, at terms favorable to us.

Yeah, I try to be a good boss, clearly I don't require piss tests:pass:

Critical kush ,a light green pheno with a fruity skunky flavor less og got a couple different phenos though also diggin the sensi skunk my lilittle plant wish it grew to be a 14 footer lol
WP_20151015_10_01_22_Pro.jpg
WP_20151015_10_01_22_Pro.jpg
WP_20151015_09_09_55_Pro.jpg

Just smoked a Super Sour OG joint and shared IPAs with my two employees to celebrate my company being out of litigation!:headbang:

I've gotta pay out, but only a fraction of what the POS was asking, at terms favorable to us.

Yeah, I try to be a good boss, clearly I don't require piss tests[emoji14]ass:
Lawyers are the worst!

Back