Welcome To WonderLand...

I wonder what it would do for my PTSD??
We should do an in-depth investigation of this info, Frankthetank. Very interesting....

I have seen, but not read, research articles from the 60s were norwegian psychiatrists used LSD in the clinic.

Well, after 5 yrs as unemplyed, life is great!
How may it affect depression symptoms?
And what do you mean by expansion of consciounsess?
Would be cool to grow and I could just give it way, if I don't dare to try it on myself. How to obtain spores?
I have one friend who likes something desciped in "Pihkal - A Chemical Love Story" and another who keep DMT in stock.
ok with taking psychedelics set and setting is VERY IMPORTANT( mindSET, and setting of where you trip are pretty big factors especially if you never done them before.) now i suffer from depression from time to time but it hasnt gave me any negative trips or anything like that because ive always taken shrooms when i feel the set and setting are right. but the net day and like 2 weeks after a trip i feel like i was reborn and all the symptoms of lingering depression and other troubles of life wash away and i look at the obstacles in life in a different more manageable way... i would reccomend going over to shroomery.org and checking out their list of sponsored vendors near you as i ordered from a US company.. you are looking for psilocybe cubensis spores... when it comes to "strains" of shrooms (marketing gimmick) its nothing like the strains of weed. but you will notice sligh growing variations and such. now when you start going into other genus/species(i believe thats the right word) of mushrooms Panaeolus cyanescens or Pan Cyans (as they are generally called) they are some potent little fuckers! def not your average hallucinogenic mushroom... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED lol:crying:

A question about something else....do you understand synthetic canna?

I was googeling mishrooms and came across this: http://www.shayanashop.com/Smoking_Blends-45-hc.aspx
ive smoked it years ago and in prison 2 years ago but will never touch it again...
Do not I mean do not try synthetic canna over in the UK people are dying from that shit I tried it once it was named Pandora box and it fucked me up my partner said I was acting weird
YUP!
Yes, please!!!:smoking:
i dont know when ut i will do an extraction for ya frank...
There is something wrong with signalling in my brain. I was born with mood problems and need meds, that when mentioned, will make young physicians run away screaming.
see now with certain mental issues its not reccomended to use hallucinogens unless under a dr's/psychiatrist care.. if you feel more comfortable you can PM be about this to see if its one of the conditions i know about to not mix with...
I wonder what it would do for my PTSD??
for issues like that you would need a psychiatrist to work with you in multiple sessions but they have done wonders with ptsd and psychedelics
Can you teach me,@tripaholic88?
OF COURSE!!!!!! im thinking of doing this in a video format for today's lesson!!
Yep if you take just a super small dose of mushies each day it makes you happy, not too far a stretch to understand I am always happy on mushies and L
yup look up micro dosing!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the invite bro. I shoulda saved the rep for the Videos but oh well haha.

Still, you fucked up.
Those syringes clearly state to discard after use, not reload them :D JK bro you know I'll be here watchin! (Also just subscribed to your YouTube channel).

As far as editing, you can also use YouTube's built in editor to cut out parts if you need to.

Back