Welcome To WonderLand...

Haha well that's a weird turn in the story line!
haha yes it is im COMPLETELY baffled!!
it looks like the Thai's are not wet enough as i dont see any activity, though when i did them last time they did colonize slow... ive never done them in WBS tho.. if they dont work out i will cook up another batch of seed and start over!

Great to see other myco enthusiasts on here!

Funny how your WBS ended up! :eek1:
Last year I made a small amount of LC straight in a 20cc syringe and shortly used it to noc up a jar of BRF to see if it's good.
It took like a month to see any signs of growth but eventually I got 4-5 grams off it in a sandwich bag (the cake was small, only 3/4 of a cup). But here's the kicker: I didn't use a glove box or anything. Not even a dry verm layer. Just boiling water in a pot and possibly surgical gloves. Really surprised me.

I've never tried WBS but it seems like a lot of work. If you ever get a chance you should try whole oats (hulls intact). I'm doing my first grain spawn at the moment and it's really straightforward; just boil them, strain them and pressure cook for 120 min, 15 psi. Works like a charm!

Anyway, subbed!

Great to see other myco enthusiasts on here!

Funny how your WBS ended up! :eek1:
Last year I made a small amount of LC straight in a 20cc syringe and shortly used it to noc up a jar of BRF to see if it's good.
It took like a month to see any signs of growth but eventually I got 4-5 grams off it in a sandwich bag (the cake was small, only 3/4 of a cup). But here's the kicker: I didn't use a glove box or anything. Not even a dry verm layer. Just boiling water in a pot and possibly surgical gloves. Really surprised me.

I've never tried WBS but it seems like a lot of work. If you ever get a chance you should try whole oats (hulls intact). I'm doing my first grain spawn at the moment and it's really straightforward; just boil them, strain them and pressure cook for 120 min, 15 psi. Works like a charm!

Anyway, subbed!
hell yea man im also glad to see that theres some more trippy ppl like myself here! i havent even looked at the jars for a cpl ays i proly should do that lol... last time i looked still no ativity in the Thai Koh Samui the jars looked dry... all the GT jars were def moist tho so there may have been an uneven distribution of moisture... who knows i still got some spores and prints and i should be able to do a g2g with that 1 no PC'd GT jar!

hell yea man im also glad to see that theres some more trippy ppl like myself here! i havent even looked at the jars for a cpl ays i proly should do that lol... last time i looked still no ativity in the Thai Koh Samui the jars looked dry... all the GT jars were def moist tho so there may have been an uneven distribution of moisture... who knows i still got some spores and prints and i should be able to do a g2g with that 1 no PC'd GT jar!

Damn I need me some of that Thai strain, I've been hearing so many stories about it. Pan cyans would kick ass too!

Damn I need me some of that Thai strain, I've been hearing so many stories about it. Pan cyans would kick ass too!
yea they are some good shrooms they are know for mutations which are cool.. i had some that almost looked like peyote, pretty cool... and i im thinking of getting some pan cyan spore next time i hit up L.S.O.S. for my spores

ok so the jars went down hill... only 1 thai is colonized so i will attempt a G2G sometime this weekend or week... but look what I just pretty much got for free! theres a big music fest coming right by me next week and so are the psychedelics!
RSCN3289.JPG
RSCN3290.JPG

I haven't seen that in years. Takes me back to being a kid. Really a kid 12-17 those were great times! Safe travels trip!
its been 9-10 years since ive been lucky enough to run into someone with it...gotta love them dead heads!!!i wont be able to take any until next weekend when my mother comes to get my son for the weekend but when she does...... WOOOOOOOO!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Back