Welcome To WonderLand...

Is that.. what I think it is? Never really saw it before.
some real good LSD-25 my friend..... i told the guy i got it from,who works at a record shop that when he sees his guy to pick up 20 hits for me... there is 2 different kinds of LSD-25 in tge pic there are 2 1/2 hits on the left of one kind then 2 full hits of some real good white blotter paper on the right

Damn I've been meaning to buy some off the internets for quite some time myself, but I'm just so damn broke all the time :wall:

id suggest gettin a test kit for anything you would buy online

It's this full-blown like, ebay for drugs and it's riddled with legit customer reviews so I'm pretty sure it'd be fine. Potency might not always 100% reflect the product description but such is the case with pretty much all blotters ever (the vendors do test the products against manufacturers' claims, though). Still, couldn't hurt I'm sure.

But yeah, it's all expensive as shit. :sad: Being able to synthesize LSD would be amazing.

It's this full-blown like, ebay for drugs and it's riddled with legit customer reviews so I'm pretty sure it'd be fine. Potency might not always 100% reflect the product description but such is the case with pretty much all blotters ever (the vendors do test the products against manufacturers' claims, though). Still, couldn't hurt I'm sure.

But yeah, it's all expensive as shit. :sad: Being able to synthesize LSD would be amazing.
yea im familiar with what your referring to... i can make pretty much any hallucinogen except LSD and ketamine and MDMA

I Picked up some more LSD-25 today, gonna be a FUN weekend!:cooldance:
DSCN3429.JPG
RSCN3431.JPG

Ready to get Trippy @The Elvis ?!?!?!?
:zen:

I love LSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i havent been able to get it in 9 years, well that was the last time ive done it. dude tried the kinds from the 10 strip and said "1 will have you having a great time and 2 will REALLY fuck you up". so i proceded to say i will take 1.5 haha i like to be in the middle of totally tripped out and tripping:pighug: but with the big music festival around my area this weekend the psychs are out to play!

i havent been able to get it in 9 years, well that was the last time ive done it. dude tried the kinds from the 10 strip and said "1 will have you having a great time and 2 will REALLY fuck you up". so i proceded to say i will take 1.5 haha i like to be in the middle of totally tripped out and tripping:pighug: but with the big music festival around my area this weekend the psychs are out to play!

HELL yeah bro festy that shit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back