Welcome To WonderLand...

I heard they're handing out free LSD over here! Where do I sign up??? :lol:

Sorry to hear about the bad spores. I've been dealing with similar issues myself. Thank goodness it seems I'm going to have something in the fc soon so I can start fresh.

I heard they're handing out free LSD over here! Where do I sign up??? :lol:

Sorry to hear about the bad spores. I've been dealing with similar issues myself. Thank goodness it seems I'm going to have something in the fc soon so I can start fresh.
we will have a water fountain of LSD for the whole world one day! and thanks, ive narrowed it down to too much moisture and bad spores. hope these ones work cuz i only ordered 1 syringe :face:

@tripaholic88 you know I am down my friend! Have you ever gotten ahold of any L crystal? Thumbprints are fun hehehehe
haha no i havent been lucky enough to be selected by the GDF to be printed... theres no way in fuck i could do that... ive read a member on shroomery who used to be affiliated with GDF and was selected to be able to lay and sell their L but you have to do a thumbprint before they even let you lay it... if all goes well your in the fam.... but i mean a thumbprint is like 2-5,000 hits man!

I wish I could get my hands on 1970 blotter acid we had to quarter a hit. I had a friend who was drunk and we just emptied a bottle of microdots on the table there was a bunch of powder my buddy licked his finger and did the whole pile of powder broken up microdots he turned his hair white over night. He came down and and was normal but right from a full head of brown hair to white overnight I shit you not. AHH the good old days. Chemicals a young man sport

we will have a water fountain of LSD for the whole world one day! and thanks, ive narrowed it down to too much moisture and bad spores. hope these ones work cuz i only ordered 1 syringe :face:

haha no i havent been lucky enough to be selected by the GDF to be printed... theres no way in fuck i could do that... ive read a member on shroomery who used to be affiliated with GDF and was selected to be able to lay and sell their L but you have to do a thumbprint before they even let you lay it... if all goes well your in the fam.... but i mean a thumbprint is like 2-5,000 hits man!

it surrrre is lol, I have seen L crystal twice both were some rainbow fam folks and it was some gnarly stuff. I didn't do it cause I have seen too many people freak out and black out on L

I wish I could get my hands on 1970 blotter acid we had to quarter a hit. I had a friend who was drunk and we just emptied a bottle of microdots on the table there was a bunch of powder my buddy licked his finger and did the whole pile of powder broken up microdots he turned his hair white over night. He came down and and was normal but right from a full head of brown hair to white overnight I shit you not. AHH the good old days. Chemicals a young man sport
i seen some lemon microdots i was gonna scoop up just because ive never seen them in person lol and i mean as long as im healthy enough i will continue to take psychs no matter what the age or if i dont feel the need or desire to anymore lol and that woul be some crazy shit to see, especially whi;e trippng lmao i would swear the drugs were still in my system
it surrrre is lol, I have seen L crystal twice both were some rainbow fam folks and it was some gnarly stuff. I didn't do it cause I have seen too many people freak out and black out on L
i mean i can get it but im not rich enough to be able to afford it.. the smallest amount ive seen for sale was like 250mg and that was still pricey lmao id love to see some in person tho!
Wow...gotta sub for this!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
haha welcome to EVERYTHING THAT IS TRIPPY my friend! if you got some psychs SHOW THEM OFF!:cooldance:

I just ate my last hits of sid on the 4th of july! Haha.. I'm sure I'll pick up a strip give or take when it rolls back around. Haven't done boomers in probably about a year or so..?

Loved the pink Floyd jamming in the background btw... I just saw david gilmour in Chicago back in April. Great show!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

I have done liquid lsd at many greatful dead concerts so pure right from ashbury heights San Fransico I do believe. They would make a blotter right in front of you using a eye dropper white paper always white blotters. Timothy Leary what a man he did it his whole life

Back