Welcome To WonderLand...

I have done liquid lsd at many greatful dead concerts so pure right from ashbury heights San Fransico I do believe. They would make a blotter right in front of you using a eye dropper white paper always white blotters. Timothy Leary what a man he did it his whole life
yes the reason they use/prefer White On White /WoW is because the blotter art doesnt hold as much/as good because of the print and that waxy coating on it. and i consider Tim an uncle to me ;)

have you ever SHOT lsd hehehehehe, now let me tell you brother THAAAAAT is a trip ahhahahhahahha, 25 hits to the juglar is some shit!
no i used to shoot Heroin for 9 years( worst 9 years of my life) and my veins were so bad that i shot in my neck.. now i have track marks on my neck... not so cool lol

no i used to shoot Heroin for 9 years( worst 9 years of my life) and my veins were so bad that i shot in my neck.. now i have track marks on my neck... not so cool lol

i too rode the steel train unfortunately and got the tract marks on mah arms [HASHTAG]#fuckheroin[/HASHTAG]

I know a few people that had used a Container ship load of H. and switched over to dosing with lsd. Lemon microdots eh cool. Should have tried some bro.

I know a few people that had used a Container ship load of H. and switched over to dosing with lsd. Lemon microdots eh cool. Should have tried some bro.
i attribute alot of me being able to stay away from bad drugs like H and coke to me taking psychedelics and im VERY grateful for them
Subbed. What an entertaining read. Any progress on the new spores? Great talk everyone!
this project is on hold at the moment but i will be updating it with in a week i hope!

OK GUYS WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS!!! i got some pre-sterilized Rye grain that i will be using for my mono-tubs. i plan on doing 2 of them for now then 2 tubs later about half way through the first 2 tubs. i will innoculate each bag with about 2ml of spore solution and let them sit in a warm closet to colonize.... First Up: Psilocybe Cubensis Cambodia. this was the first "strain" of shrooms that i ever grew and was quite successful with in the past so lets give er a whirl! @Bailey @Wile e Peyote @bubblekarma @XxxAuto @derek420colorado @Roark and anyone else i forgot to tag
DSCN3983.JPG
DSCN3981.JPG

Nice choice on the strain, Cambo's fruit well and have nice potency. They will throw some monsters out in later flushes. Are you planning to spawn to a bulk sub?

Nice choice on the strain, Cambo's fruit well and have nice potency. They will throw some monsters out in later flushes. Are you planning to spawn to a bulk sub?
yes i will spawn it to :coco: in a mono tub. when i grew the cambo's before i did them PF tek my last mono tub was Golden Teachers and i got 9oz from that tub!:naughtystep:

Back