Welcome To WonderLand...

A student an I just noc'd up 4 bags of corn the other day. 1 for each flavor. This is his first time through. He'll take one of the setups I had going and see if he can fruit it. Think b+ and Costa Rican idk we'll see.

How many cups of rye do you use in your mono?

A student an I just noc'd up 4 bags of corn the other day. 1 for each flavor. This is his first time through. He'll take one of the setups I had going and see if he can fruit it. Think b+ and Costa Rican idk we'll see.

How many cups of rye do you use in your mono?
they are 1 pound bags and they(the place i got them from) reccomend 2 lbs of grain to 5lbs substrate so i gotta do some math then when its time to spawn the bulk substrate. i got another 5 bags on their way be ause the shipper messed up and shpped the first pack to the wrong place so it got 'forwarded to me and they sent another yesterday lol 2 for 1

ok lets get this Log started guys! the Rye Berries are looking great! it feel nice to have some fungi growing again @Wile e Peyote @Bailey @XxxAuto @The Elvis @derek420colorado @Roark @Roasty McToasty @bubblekarma @iampepe @Wienerwoods @Duggy @Dr. Babnik
DSCN4059.JPG
DSCN4058.JPG
DSCN4057.JPG
DSCN4056.JPG
RSCN4060.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice! What substrate are you going to use?

It's gonna be my first time spawning to bulk soon and I was originally going to go with a manure/vermiculite mixture but suddenly coir/verm seems really tempting...

Very nice! What substrate are you going to use?

It's gonna be my first time spawning to bulk soon and I was originally going to go with a manure/vermiculite mixture but suddenly coir/verm seems really tempting...
yup i use coir and verm for my substrate:pass:

IME horse poop is THE SHIT. I also mix coir and verm to fluff the sub up. A lil gypsum for ph buffer. The myce can't help but fruit well with this mix. Trick is to not be too wet with the sub. Too dry is better than too wet.

IME horse poop is THE SHIT. I also mix coir and verm to fluff the sub up. A lil gypsum for ph buffer. The myce can't help but fruit well with this mix. Trick is to not be too wet with the sub. Too dry is better than too wet.
i will def try it one day but i figured i would use up some extra coco from my grows for now

Back