Welcome To WonderLand...

A question about something else....do you understand synthetic canna?

I was googeling mishrooms and came across this: http://www.shayanashop.com/Smoking_Blends-45-hc.aspx

Here that stuff is killing people. And those are the lucky ones.

Also, if you are afraid of hallucinogens and also might possibly be dealing with depression I would advise against trying them until you are in a better place and also are surrounded by friends and those who are well experienced with them.

I have studied the question, again. Many years since last time.
I read a little at shroomyre.org and my conclusion was the same as before. It is not for me.
I used to like compunds making you fast, very fast, or tranquilizing/sedating componds. Now this means weed. I can get some realy nice heavy benzos, but Her Ladyship feel I become evil from it. Evil to the degree that the word divorce enter our vocabulary, a word we really don't want to know the true meaning of. She lets me grow and smoke without too much complaints. I am verry happy for that. It's her income that pays for everything util Sept. 1. Sept 1 I will be rich, compared to the last 1 1/2 yrs where Her Ladyship have had me as her dependant.

I have studied the question, again. Many years since last time.
I read a little at shroomyre.org and my conclusion was the same as before. It is not for me.
I used to like compunds making you fast, very fast, or tranquilizing/sedating componds. Now this means weed. I can get some realy nice heavy benzos, but Her Ladyship feel I become evil from it. Evil to the degree that the word divorce enter our vocabulary, a word we really don't want to know the true meaning of. She lets me grow and smoke without too much complaints. I am verry happy for that. It's her income that pays for everything util Sept. 1. Sept 1 I will be rich, compared to the last 1 1/2 yrs where Her Ladyship have had me as her dependant.
yea you have seemed to have answered you own questions doc, they are a very special category of substances tho they are not for everyone....

yea you have seemed to have answered you own questions doc, they are a very special category of substances tho they are not for everyone....
I am afraind it will do more harm than good for me.
But I will show your thread to my Phikal-friend.

well guys i regret to inform you that the GT's that i made are contaminated, had to be something i didnt do right with the syringe... no signs of anything in the Thais yet.. o but surprisingly there is no contam in the no PC's GT YET

so i was high and didnt think about taking pics of the contaminated jars to show you guys but i cant believe what is happening here...
@bubblekarma maybe the DMT entities are playing tricks on me!?!? so the jar of GT's that i didnt pressure cook/sterilize is the only GT that DIDNT COMTAM!!!!! WTF?!??!?!
i think the Thai's may be too dry so if i dont see much from them i will start over an then use this GT jar to do a G2G transfer and make as many jars from this one as possible... if that dont work i will start over and make sure my seed has the proper RH in the jars and use the mexi-cube spore syringe i have.... heres the NON STERILIZED JAR!
RSCN2732.JPG

DSCN2730.JPG
RSCN2733.JPG
DSCN2729.JPG
DSCN2728.JPG
RSCN2734.JPG
DSCN2727.JPG

Back