Welcome To WonderLand...

Thank you for the invitd @tripaholic88
Of course I will be here as often as I can.
there will be some BIG things goin on here roark!

hellz yeah bro, I started growin mushies at the same time I started growing weed so I know the feelin of nailing a good flush my dude. You should try to get some azurescens, probably the strongest mushie there is! I was fortunate enough to get a bunch of spores from a rainbow friend of mine and whoa. I cant even begin to tell you how strong they are man its nuts
im going to try and just keep these GT's going by making prints.i think i only spent like $50 on my spore order and ive already grown proly 12 oz from them. at $250-$300 an oz im saving ALOT of money!

there will be some BIG things goin on here roark!

im going to try and just keep these GT's going by making prints.i think i only spent like $50 on my spore order and ive already grown proly 12 oz from them. at $250-$300 an oz im saving ALOT of money!

fo sho!

Trip I have a couple of questions for you.
1. When mixing up your colonized grain and sub for your spawn run, do you ever add in fresh grain; by fresh I mean starlized/pc'd non inoculated soaked grain?

2. Why not make liquid culture.

3. How much time does it take for your spores to take over the grain?
Thank you.

Trip I have a couple of questions for you.
1. When mixing up your colonized grain and sub for your spawn run, do you ever add in fresh grain; by fresh I mean starlized/pc'd non inoculated soaked grain?

2. Why not make liquid culture.

3. How much time does it take for your spores to take over the grain?
Thank you.
1. no i dont just spawn to substrate..
2 havent went down that path yet.. i proly should check it out... G2G is gonna how it has to be for this run
3.if i remember correctly maybe 1.5-2 weeks for WBS i honestly dont remember tho.
i do know that after the MS inoculation i let the seed jar get about 25-30% colonized then shake up the jar to make it colonize the jar faster

glad you are here my friend!:pass::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
f6d2e1bf.gif

Back