Grow Mediums Welcome to the Autopot Forum!

Once I have the funds I will be trying a sysytem. And from what I've read so far staying with it. Just not sure if the 3.9 gal pots r the way to go or 6 gal. Also seems coco is the way to go. Anything special I should look for when getting coco. Any prep need to be done to the coco. Do u pack it down or lightly pack it. With the coco do u start nutes right away. And do u just add the nutes to the reservoir.

Right now I'm using fox farms soil trio ( big bloom, grow big and tiger bloom). Would I have to switch

Once I have the funds I will be trying a sysytem. And from what I've read so far staying with it. Just not sure if the 3.9 gal pots r the way to go or 6 gal. Also seems coco is the way to go. Anything special I should look for when getting coco. Any prep need to be done to the coco. Do u pack it down or lightly pack it. With the coco do u start nutes right away. And do u just add the nutes to the reservoir.
Be sure to read through the Autopot grows that are here and most, if not all, your questions will be answered. When using fresh coco I suggest flushing it with good clean water to flush out any crap that might be in there. Then I saturate mine with bacterials via Recharge and let them drain for 24 hours. Then like to add about a liter each of cal/mag at 1ml/liter. After this I drop a bean or plant a plant. As to packing the coco down, I usually just fill them up and after I flush several gallons through it, if the level in the pot changes then I add some more to bring it back to the top. No need to pack it in there.

I hope this helps but seriously there are some very detailed grows here that tell you every thing the grower did to grow in these autopots, so be sure to read a few.

Be sure to read through the Autopot grows that are here and most, if not all, your questions will be answered. When using fresh coco I suggest flushing it with good clean water to flush out any crap that might be in there. Then I saturate mine with bacterials via Recharge and let them drain for 24 hours. Then like to add about a liter each of cal/mag at 1ml/liter. After this I drop a bean or plant a plant. As to packing the coco down, I usually just fill them up and after I flush several gallons through it, if the level in the pot changes then I add some more to bring it back to the top. No need to pack it in there.

I hope this helps but seriously there are some very detailed grows here that tell you every thing the grower did to grow in these autopots, so be sure to read a few.
Thanks. Gonna start I know I've been seeing the same few names associated with certain things that interest me i.e. Training topping ect.

Thanks. Gonna start I know I've been seeing the same few names associated with certain things that interest me i.e. Training topping ect.
When you do get started, be sure to post a journal here and all us Autopot nuts will drop by to help if we can. Welcome to the club! :pass:

Has anyone actually talked to the folks at Autopots, U.S. or U.K. about the success we are having with their products?

They refuse to even discuss cannabis. I even tried to see if they wanted to advertise here.

Has anyone actually talked to the folks at Autopots, U.S. or U.K. about the success we are having with their products?

These are in 3.9 gallon pots............

QB tent pic1 -5-6-2017.jpg

Back