Grow Mediums Welcome to the Autopot Forum!

Ok, no posts since September last year. Hmmmm .. y'all given up then?

Now, I'm not quite sure whether or not you'd want to move my grow into this thread ... you're decision @Son of Hobbes ...
I'm growing outdoors in a shed, with an indoor lighting set-up, using organic soil and additives, airpots, photoperiods (for now) and that makes five categories already ..
I'm confused as to where to stick it.

I'd like to propose another category .. and I'd also like to propose @budelee as The Dark Overlord of ......... the lunacy thread...! :worship:

Are you mad enough to try this? Have you read 'BDSM for Plants' by the Marquis de Sade?, do you think 'outside the box' or even the tent?, do you go to bed dreaming of how to fuck your plant rather than the missus? do you follow horses down country lanes with a bucket? do you grow your own seaweed? do you use a 'worm-cam'? ... then this may just be the thread :thumbsup:

:crying:
Thank You!! Welcome to the Dark ( lunacy) side!!

lots of individual threads here on autopots, this thread was mostly to introduce a new section here on afn. Auto pot growing is thriving here! Take a look, there are some spectacular grows here!
I love them and now have 12 pots!
I know, the thread looked asleep, so I thought I'd kick-start it again .. I'm loving them too. And I've only got 10. :d5:

I was thinking, I could use some tips and tricks?

here's one: don't put pumps and or heaters in the res.... we have one person right now regretting it..
Auto pots and organic growing were made for each other! A lazy man's dream...lol! Plant, fill the res....wait...!
Make a spare set of 1/4" hose connection, a complete harness. Swap the harness out every 2-3 weeks if your running nutrients, no plugging up this way. Use a 30ml syringe to flush the lines with, works like a charm, especially if there's a clog!

You've lost me there @pop22 ... by 'res', you mean 'reservoir'?
I think you're talking hydro, right? .. coco?

I'm in soil, no reservoirs, no nutes. Just batshit-rich dutch gear.
Even lazier, no? :pass:

if your talking auto pots, yes there is a res. Think your looking for air pots? Lots of people using them also. And auto pots are a form of hydro known as SIPS Sub Irrigated Pot System. They are basically just a standard type pot, watered from the bottom in auto pots case.

You've lost me there @pop22 ... by 'res', you mean 'reservoir'?
I think you're talking hydro, right? .. coco?

I'm in soil, no reservoirs, no nutes. Just batshit-rich dutch gear.
Even lazier, no? :pass:

if your talking auto pots, yes there is a res. Think your looking for air pots? Lots of people using them also. And auto pots are a form of hydro known as SIPS Sub Irrigated Pot System. They are basically just a standard type pot, watered from the bottom in auto pots case.
Im interested in making One these just need learn the fundamentals then Ill be Off.. I got 2- 3gallon warrior Pots I think would Work awsome. Even Got A 5 gallon One I want to do a Single Autopot .. I need find Thread where build is being Posted so I can Understand better maybe youtube when I get Data

Aha .. doh .. that'll be me being a complete idiot again. :doh:
The penny's just dropped.
Airpots, Autopots ... they both looked the same after a night smoking 3-month-cured Super Skunk ..!! :baked:
I saw the 'A' and the 'pots' and my brain decided it had enough information to formulate a thought process ...
In my defence, I'm not as young as I'd like to be, and my eyesight's seen better days.

autopot-usa.com/

Im interested in making One these just need learn the fundamentals then Ill be Off.. I got 2- 3gallon warrior Pots I think would Work awsome. Even Got A 5 gallon One I want to do a Single Autopot .. I need find Thread where build is being Posted so I can Understand better maybe youtube when I get Data

Back