Grow Mediums Welcome to the Autopot Forum!

I am doing a two plant scrog in my tent (or attempting). My screen will be 36"x30" and I will have my work cut out for me I am sure.

Never tried it with more than one plant. Should be fun!

I am doing a two plant scrog in my tent (or attempting). My screen will be 36"x30" and I will have my work cut out for me I am sure.

Never tried it with more than one plant. Should be fun!

I was going to grow four plants in a 3.25'x3.25' tent until I started reading both yours and Hans's grows. I was ready to pull the trigger on two more 1pot set ups. I have a buffer this summer as I am attempting four plants in my back yard. Recreational use allows 6 flowering plants per adult in my State

Yep, just two is a good idea, especially till you've done a grow or two. Even with 4, medium size autos, you can pack even a 4x4 tent full! I should never have put 4 photos in the same tent!

I was going to grow four plants in a 3.25'x3.25' tent until I started reading both yours and Hans's grows. I was ready to pull the trigger on two more 1pot set ups. I have a buffer this summer as I am attempting four plants in my back yard. Recreational use allows 6 flowering plants per adult in my State

Things are getting under way!!

0b27e285ea0281d63a72c2f520583920.jpg

73eb5b8bb1e94cd75cbe065f322cc27f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things are getting under way!!

0b27e285ea0281d63a72c2f520583920.jpg

73eb5b8bb1e94cd75cbe065f322cc27f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking good so far. :d5:

Another tip to save you a headache down the road, never wash your autovalves over an open sink. Your heart will sink when on of those yellow silicones goes down the drain. I finally ordered a 10 pack of extra silicones just so this issue doesn't affect my grows anymore.

I take them off and put them in a cup. And yep, I bought spares with my last order lol! They should probably be changed once a year. I notice mine are starting to have an indent into them.

Another tip to save you a headache down the road, never wash your autovalves over an open sink. Your heart will sink when on of those yellow silicones goes down the drain. I finally ordered a 10 pack of extra silicones just so this issue doesn't affect my grows anymore.

Subbed.... I need to catch up on this thread here's my girls at day 33 fastBuds gsc is the smaller of the 2 and gorrila glue the big brother using remos nutes no phing also incorporated fulpower and pyroclay this round girls seem to love it I've been leaf tucking every chance I get some huge fans on these girls for sure
c4dd4dbb2d09b213ff407d99e8c50ce0.jpg

6f110b79d674f04dfecc4f761f3a5286.jpg
a44bb158e9e8c877a98f1da701d8653d.jpg

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Like @pop22 said, I ordered a couple extra sets but I didn't see any 10 pack on the usa site (i could have missed them)

I take them off and put them in a cup. And yep, I bought spares with my last order lol! They should probably be changed once a year. I notice mine are starting to have an indent into them.

Good advice! I read on their website you can take them out and roll 'em between your fingers to get some shape back if need be.

Thanks. Like @pop22 said, I ordered a couple extra sets but I didn't see any 10 pack on the usa site (i could have missed them)
Sorry to confuse, they don't have a ten pack, I just ordered ten of them.

Back