Grow Mediums Welcome to the Autopot Forum!

I know this is more appropriate for a grow journal vs this thread however; my excitement "grows" by the day. Today is day 5 since transplanted to AP's. Gave them a healthy dose of full strength nutes, calimagic and super thrive. They have def rooted in the pots but I still plan on hand watering at least another ten days or until they spread to pots width or so.

35197408916_7953639d42_k.jpg

2-3 days they should be as wide as the pot. Then get that res going!

I know this is more appropriate for a grow journal vs this thread however; my excitement "grows" by the day. Today is day 5 since transplanted to AP's. Gave them a healthy dose of full strength nutes, calimagic and super thrive. They have def rooted in the pots but I still plan on hand watering at least another ten days or until they spread to pots width or so.

View attachment 763644

I have indeed read this on other sites. People have had AP customer service hang up on them when cannabis was mentioned. On this note, I was seriously hoping my two air domes would have arrived today. Cannot get a response from Ricardo Perez. My last two orders from autopots-usa I have asked to waive the mandatory signature on delivery requirement as I work m-f. I've noticed both orders, no emails after order confirmation and no tracking or shipping notification whatsoever. I questioned Mr. Perez two weeks ago after he stated he had emailed me shipping notice. I checked all folders and kindly informed him I had no emails for autopot after the order confirmation. Now same same this order. Anyway, really hope they come tomorrow as I am new, did not sow seedlings into autopots and my two ladies are about to split their solo cups.
I had great success with this site. ALL PARTS are in stock. YES Parts. It was super quick and was emailed a tracking number. Give them a try https://www.webhydroponics.com

:smoking:

Newbie here. I thought it would Good time to jump in on the thread.

I've got the following setup
*13 autopots 250l res in a 4x8 gorilla.
* 3x Candida CD1, 3x Dinamed, 4x Purple
Orange, Cirtical +, Amnesia Haze Auto
*800w of luminis/citizen 50v cobs
* Canna A+B, Cal mag.
* Day 31 from bean for CD1,Auto
* Day 20 from bean for PO,Crtical,Dinamed

It's going to be cloning and flipping time in a week.

Attachments

• 1500783279550-2014808217.jpg
    1500783279550-2014808217.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 330
  • 1500783430248-765641598.jpg
    1500783430248-765641598.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 314
Are you using a tray and aqua valve to feed those pots? They are certainly not auto pots.

**Edit** Wait, are the the 6.6 gallon ( 25L ) pots?hard to tell from the pics

Last edited:
Newbie here. I thought it would Good time to jump in on the thread.

I've got the following setup
*13 autopots 250l res in a 4x8 gorilla.
* 3x Candida CD1, 3x Dinamed, 4x Purple
Orange, Cirtical +, Amnesia Haze Auto
*800w of luminis/citizen 50v cobs
* Canna A+B, Cal mag.
* Day 31 from bean for CD1,Auto
* Day 20 from bean for PO,Crtical,Dinamed

It's going to be cloning and flipping time in a week.
That's one nice setup. Would be nice to see a larger grow using autopots. :pass:

Are you using a tray and aqua valve to feed those pots? They are certainly not auto pots.

**Edit** Wait, are the the 6.6 gallon ( 25L ) pots?hard to tell from the pics
The tops look like the 25l pots. Although, I cannot see the trays layout underneath them.

im getting serious about getting a setup. Originally I was going back and forth between the 6.6 and 3.9 gallon. Now after my last grow got a little too big lol I'm contemplating going to the 2.2 gallon pots. I'm currently using 5 gal fabric pots about 50/50 soil to coco. I'm looking to be able to keep roughly the same size plants. Could I achieve the same yield out of a 2.2 gallon auto pot.

2.2 may just do you well. I'm going to get a couple for my small tent. And your right, its about matching your equipment to the size of your space.

im getting serious about getting a setup. Originally I was going back and forth between the 6.6 and 3.9 gallon. Now after my last grow got a little too big lol I'm contemplating going to the 2.2 gallon pots. I'm currently using 5 gal fabric pots about 50/50 soil to coco. I'm looking to be able to keep roughly the same size plants. Could I achieve the same yield out of a 2.2 gallon auto pot.

Back