Grow Mediums Welcome to the Autopot Forum!

Great thread! I was hoping to get some input from you fellas :) what do you think of a AP 8xl in a gorillaz 4x8 tent. My tent got a bit of extra head space with an extention i'm just worried that it will be overload. Im planning scrog and a lot of topping ;) cheers.

Great thread! I was hoping to get some input from you fellas :) what do you think of a AP 8xl in a gorillaz 4x8 tent. My tent got a bit of extra head space with an extention i'm just worried that it will be overload. Im planning scrog and a lot of topping ;) cheers.

6 autopots XL will be okay.
But if you're like me, "go hard or go home", then you go with 8. Better have "sweet troubles" than empty SCROG. Ha-ha. :smoking:

6 autopots XL will be okay.
But if you're like me, "go hard or go home", then you go with 8. Better have "sweet troubles" than empty SCROG. Ha-ha. :smoking:
Yeah, looked through a grow diary and reckoned I'd pick up some airpods as well. Will they work decent in soil as that is the only medium I've dealt with before. A friend of mine does 4 big ones in a 2x4 so I figured 'let's go big, now that I have the tent' :)

I'm growing in soil right now, they work great for soil!

Blue Dragon pic1 -11-25-2017.jpg

Yeah, looked through a grow diary and reckoned I'd pick up some airpods as well. Will they work decent in soil as that is the only medium I've dealt with before. A friend of mine does 4 big ones in a 2x4 so I figured 'let's go big, now that I have the tent' :)

Hey guys, I'm pleased to announce that AutoPots is officially coming on to the forum as a vendor and will have an official representative dropping in as well to say hello! It wasn't a hard sell when I told them we already had a forum created for them with thousands of posts :rofl: Great guys, looking forward to making it official :d5::d5::d5:

Back