Grow Mediums Welcome to the Autopot Forum!

The aqua valve can be used but the tray needs a smooth bottom according to auto Pot. I'm considering building trays for my greenhouse 4ft long, 20 inches wide with an aqua valve in each, if I don't go with the Aqua Box.

One 3.9 gallon autopot in a 2x2 tent would be perfect IMO.

thank you mate! informative* and damn you have a big lady there :headbang:
:growing:

just searcing for an effective method to utilize my 2x2 tent better, maybe single autopot system, with a smaller pot for sure..
i'm also considering using that aquavalve alone but not sure it can be used in a regular tray. i hope i'll decide soon

For what it's worth, there's also a valve available out there that usually goes under the name "Smart Valve Automatic Watering Kit". Started to see them available in the states recently through Amazon, but they are a UK company. Similar function to the Aquavalve but work a little different and (I believe) have a smaller footprint. May not have the same smooth bottom tray requirement with how they work, but I'd have to research that.

Haven't tried or used them personally, so can't say how they work. Just something I found while researching auto watering options.

it makes sense sir, actually once i get the single system i can try the aquavalve alone later. i just learned that aquabox spider kit, looks they produce alternate setups with the same valve, good idea.
The aqua valve can be used but the tray needs a smooth bottom according to auto Pot. I'm considering building trays for my greenhouse 4ft long, 20 inches wide with an aqua valve in each, if I don't go with the Aqua Box.

One 3.9 gallon autopot in a 2x2 tent would be perfect IMO.

ya man! can't think without options, diggin' it now* thanks so much

For what it's worth, there's also a valve available out there that usually goes under the name "Smart Valve Automatic Watering Kit". Started to see them available in the states recently through Amazon, but they are a UK company. Similar function to the Aquavalve but work a little different and (I believe) have a smaller footprint. May not have the same smooth bottom tray requirement with how they work, but I'd have to research that.

Haven't tried or used them personally, so can't say how they work. Just something I found while researching auto watering options.

Hey Guys and Gals. I'm new to the site, but might I add It's a very nice setup. I really like the the AutoPot section. I don't grow Autos but I've been growing in Autopots for about 3 years. I've ran fully automated hydro systems for years, but when I started using the AutoPot I fell in love.
I hope you all don't mind me being here since I don't grow Autos, but I do use AutoPots so maybe I can pick up a few tips.

Hey Guys and Gals. I'm new to the site, but might I add It's a very nice setup. I really like the the AutoPot section. I don't grow Autos but I've been growing in Autopots for about 3 years. I've ran fully automated hydro systems for years, but when I started using the AutoPot I fell in love.
I hope you all don't mind me being here since I don't grow Autos, but I do use AutoPots so maybe I can pick up a few tips.
Or maybe you could give us a few tips:yeah:

Back