Grow Mediums Welcome to the Autopot Forum!

I'm looking forward to coming back and seeing all the ladies and how well they did without me almost as much as I'm looking forward to going fishing! Not really. I'll taking fishing over anything any day. But still it will be interesting to see how much they changed.
Yea I enjoy growing even over fishing. Heck, I could just sit in front of my tent with a fishing pole and watch the ladies dance in the breeze. :dancer:

Enjoy your fishing and the pleasure of coming home to ladies better than you left them. :karmacloud:

I've used the airdomes on both my grows so far. I turned mine on between day 15-20 and then at day 20 the reservoir was started.

same for me pretty much. I do primarily use cut down half size autopots so I will turn the res on earlier. More like day 14. A few days after they move from solo cups to autopots at day 10. The shorter pot height mean the roots to hit the tray/dome sooner.

Yea I enjoy growing even over fishing. Heck, I could just sit in front of my tent with a fishing pole and watch the ladies dance in the breeze. :dancer:

Enjoy your fishing and the pleasure of coming home to ladies better than you left them. :karmacloud:

Thanks Hemi my man. Speaking of karma, get this. We live in a big city close to the core in an older hood with families and all other sorts. We have/had a Buddha statue on our front step. a year ago some drunk stole it and put it on the front stoop of another house a couple of blocks away. My neighbor noticed it on a walk one day so we got it back. Exactly one year to the day later, the same Bad Buddha Thief stole our Buddha again. Wish I had a security cam to capture that. And now we can't find it. Some bad person was staking our Buddha out and kidnapped him. I'm not sure if we'll ever see our Buddha again. Its very upsetting. And its totally bad karma. :biggrin:

What pump are you using for the airdomes?
Not sure if you meant me but I will tell ya what I have. It’s way overkill, but I’m a believer that you can’t really have to much oxygen under 15 liters of dirt. in addition, I use it for various other purposes such as bubbling my compost tea.

Hydrofarm Active Aqua Commercial Air Pump, 6 Outlets, 20W, 45 L/min

It’s a great pump but I don’t recommend it if your grow area needs to be quiet. There are ways to make it quieter but it will never be silent. Hope this helps.

What pump are you using for the airdomes?
I'm using the Danner AP8 running 4 airdomes.
www.amazon.com/Aqua-Supreme-59942-Aqua-Supreme-Aquarium/dp/B0072QAE1K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1532150339&sr=8-1&keywords=danner+ap8
818oAL2a0dL._SL1500_.jpg

Not sure if you meant me but I will tell ya what I have. It’s way overkill, but I’m a believer that you can’t really have to much oxygen under 15 liters of dirt. in addition, I use it for various other purposes such as bubbling my compost tea.

Hydrofarm Active Aqua Commercial Air Pump, 6 Outlets, 20W, 45 L/min

It’s a great pump but I don’t recommend it if your grow area needs to be quiet. There are ways to make it quieter but it will never be silent. Hope this helps.

I have the same pump but 110 LPM. Its a beast and runs full time. Over built, which is what I want in a pump for reliability. One of my favorite grow tools even though I hardly even think about it anymore.

Back