Grow Mediums Welcome to the Autopot Forum!

Soooooo, I got to looking at my res and it looks like it the water level hasnt changed much... When I looked at the water at the bottom of the pots, it looks kinda brackish, like you can see the glaze on the water... Also, when I got my autopots the filter was broken... I used an airstone in place of the filter and it seemed to work just fine... I dont know if that may be a bad thing to do or not, but I had to improvise quickly... Could it be possible for it to get clogged up?
Did you water the pots well before turning the res on? I think they need to be wet, so they will wick better. No idea about using the airstone in place of the filter.

Don't really smoke since im on probation!!! All of this is new to me so I ask a lot of questions... Pop knows that I can't wait to get to higher levels in the growing order... If you don't ask, you'll never know or grow, and I'm here to do both good sir!!! Sorry if it bothers you...
Doesn’t bother at all, just playing with ya. Hence the :pighug:

Its all good bro!!!

The airstrip will clog up for sure. Take a piece of sponge and cut that to size. It will work ok to start. The best is to buy cheap scrub pad from any store and cut to size. That's what I use now. I bought the green scrub pads, they were perfect thickness and I just cut them to size. Cost about two dollars for filters for life!

yes I do. One tent is all QBs, one has the Mod420, and the small tent runs on a pair of autocobs. I've got two cabinets that I use for seedling and clones, breeding etc. The both run QB lights.
My Mod420 has been running almost none stop for almost 2 years now.

You still have that setup from then?

When you start a journal tag me in, I love following autopot grows.
:vibes:&:karmacloud:
Wil
The airstrip will clog up for sure. Take a piece of sponge and cut that to size. It will work ok to start. The best is to buy cheap scrub pad from any store and cut to size. That's what I use now. I bought the green scrub pads, they were perfect thickness and I just cut them to size. Cost about two dollars for filters for life!
But the filtertip was broken [
I kinda rescued Frank from the horrors of RIU............ hehehe

:headbang::cheers:
For sure you did!!! It's like i just make guest appearances there now...

Back