Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

I think nicely grown Autos in Organics start to flower and finish faster than most other methods. The only advice I have is that with COBS, more is not always better. I can honestly say that I have removed COBS and have better results. Keep them higher than you think you should. Great job, as always!

cheers @slowandeasy I do appreciate your wise words your input is always welcome and your plants look amazing :greenthumb: I try to keep the COBs at least a couple feet above the tops and at this point I am not using any of the reflector cones -- you are right about light intensity and one must be careful !! however I was used to growing in 5 x 5 with 600 - 700w of LED without issue so I do not expect to have to remove any lights in a 10 x 5 with an additional 300 - 400w so well -- here's hoping I am doing something right !! :pass:

Yup, great choice of genetics, great growing. Your girls look healthy and should provide a bountiful harvest. Nice work @water farm !

cheers @Seymourbud thank you for your kind words I see you harvesting some very fat buds in your thread I mean DAMN! impressive !! I have yet to drop a Gold Glue or a GWK so I am looking forward to your thoughts after you partake beautiful job over there my friend :greenthumb:

OK -- RED ALERT lol

Orange Biscuits is full of balls ... I have cut / knocked off like like 20 or so from around 7 - 10 different nodes and I think I got them all

This is obviously the largest cluster but yeah they were all over the place
ob_nanners.jpg

SOOOOooo what is your best advice guys ?? Do I just need to get herm (pun intended) the hell out of the tent ASAP cull it and move on ??

OK -- RED ALERT lol

Orange Biscuits is full of balls ... I have cut / knocked off like like 20 or so from around 7 - 10 different nodes and I think I got them all
View attachment 980334

SOOOOooo what is your best advice guys ?? Do I just need to get herm (pun intended) the hell out of the tent ASAP cull it and move on ??
I say cull it. You have other plants to worry about. That's just my advice, because I know you have plenty of plants and buds you could pollinate.

OK -- RED ALERT lol

View attachment 980334

it's death mate. Murder her.
upload_2018-12-1_9-4-44.png

OK -- RED ALERT lol

View attachment 980334

Man that sucks. I was planning on dropping one of them for my next run but my girlfriend convinced me to go with forgotten strawberries instead. I’m hoping that’s not a common problem we start seeing popping up with the orange biscuits, that’s the one I was most excited about when I ordered my illuminauto during the drop :face:

OUCH this has never happened to me before but I just had to murder Grapey Walter 2 (the transplant) and worst of all Skylar White... more balls..... :wall::wall::wall: I am going to go cry in the corner with a joint now and I am also in panic mode for the rest of the 11 girls holy f#@& man colour me super distressed !!

Back