Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

could also be post-editing of the photos cause I removed like 70% of the light here are some unedited shots
IMG_6814.JPG
IMG_6815.JPG
IMG_6816.JPG
IMG_6817.JPG
IMG_6818.JPG
IMG_6819.JPG
IMG_6820.JPG
IMG_6821.JPG

but I agree they are quite dark green and I do see some curling tips (N toxicity)

I have run into this before myself with super soil so again I hope they can ride it out !!

Yeah much better. Wow they looked so dark in other pics!

yeah I shouldn't have edited so much light out of the pictures... lessons learned lol

but the leaves still may be darker than they should be... at least... well I will say this -- I am a hydro (water farm) grower and I have been very successful with that platform -- well in all my hydro grows I have never had leaves as dark green as I tend to get with my super soils so there you go...

If you really want to help it out go hit it with another gal of water on each. When you saturate soil to first runoff and stop the water mixes with nutes in dirt and becomes twice as rich. So to counteract that you wait an hour after soaking and hit it real good to flush excess nutes.
I’m always trying to learn about organic cause one day I wanna try a couple plants at the least. If u flush the nutes out will the organic life replenish fast enough for flower or will teas be needed or will the recharge and mammoth P be enough to help rebuild the nutrients in soil for flower.

I’m always trying to learn about organic cause one day I wanna try a couple plants at the least. If u flush the nutes out will the organic life replenish fast enough for flower or will teas be needed or will the recharge and mammoth P be enough to help rebuild the nutrients in soil for flower.

I never put anything back in until plants tell me but i run megacrop and it has all you need in it.

yeah the philosophy of this grow here is using roots organic soil (original) as a base and @mephisto super soil amendment mixed as directed and then you add water the entire grow

now I didn't use worm castings in the 27 day old 3 gallon ladies' mix but I did mix in something like 20% worm castings (I screwed up the calculation I was going for 30%) into the 17 day old 5 gallon (Supernatural OG and White N Bubbly) mix as well as the 10 day old 3 gallon (Cosmic Queen)

so similar to megacrop the super soil amendment has everything the ladies need but you don't want to overwater and flush out the nutrients to my understanding anyway and I am basically watering to the point of drain but not runoff and watching the ladies to see how often they need it

as I have said I am also adding some Recharge (beneficial microbes) and Mammoth P (beneficial microbes) to the water feeds as directed

I had toyed with the idea of trying the Mephisto soil amendment with autopots and putting just water in the res. I just worried that the 3.9 gallon pots wouldn’t have enough of the good stuff in it to last a full grow. I’m really interested to see how yours do in the 3 gallons.

I had solid enough results last run (my first in soil) with a Fugue State , Forum Stomper and Strawberry Nuggets to keep going... And that was without any worm castings or Mammoth P and just minimal Recharge during flower

Posted in a couple older threads

Back