Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

4 more Citizen CLU048 COB @ 3000K are on the way so should be able to get some flowers
all of the 3 gallon girls have received approx 1/2 gallon of distilled water + Recharge and the 5 gallon girls approx 3/4 gallon of the same in the past 12 hours
did a bunch of leaf tucking on all 3 gallon girls
I have obtained some Mammoth P and plant to use that during flower

:pass:
Things are looking good! Mammoth P is awesome! I see you have many lights and adding more, what size is your area? I’m running 4 COB’s in a 2x2.5x5’ and I have to be very aware of the temps when lights are on.
:vibes:

Day 20

Forgotten Strawberries
fs_20_1.jpg
fs_20_2.jpg

Ghost Toof
gt_20_1.jpg
gt_20_2.jpg

Grapey Walter
gw_20_1.jpg
gw_20_2.jpg

Sour Stomper X Fantasmo Express
ssfe_20_1.jpg
ssfe_20_2.jpg

Skylar White
sw_20_1.jpg
sw_20_2.jpg

Things are looking good! Mammoth P is awesome! I see you have many lights and adding more, what size is your area? I’m running 4 COB’s in a 2x2.5x5’ and I have to be very aware of the temps when lights are on.
:vibes:

@Arsenal cheers man I am always glad to hear more positive comments about Mammoth P :greenthumb: I'm going to start it next feeding (in a day or two) The tent is 50 sq feet (10 x 5) and of course heat is always an issue so I use an 11,000 BTU AC in the same room and avoid activity in the summertime it is just too hot !!

Amazing line up of genetics here, love your work
:slap:

cheers @Ribbzzy :pass: right back atcha !!

Damn your plants look so healthy. Love looking at multiple plants at this stage as you can really tell which ones will be bushy, which ones will have branchs reaching up to the top of the canopy, which ones are more sativa/indica,...

Damn your plants look so healthy. Love looking at multiple plants at this stage as you can really tell which ones will be bushy, which ones will have branchs reaching up to the top of the canopy, which ones are more sativa/indica,...

@Seymourbud cheers !! I also enjoy all stages of growing I hope you like the update today I have seen some good growth and fast flowering since the last update :greenthumb:

Those girls look thicc already mate. Well done!

@mephisto :worship: keep bringing the :fire::fire::fire:

Girls r looking proper. Keep up the good work.

Back