Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

That Zamaldelica is a monster! Kinda looks like my outdoor Zamaldelica express from this last summer. She is great outdoors and very moisture resistant and handles the pests pretty well also. The terps on the NightOwl Zamaldelicas seem to be all over the place and I have yet out of 5 grown to have two that were the same or even close to one another. Some smelled of pineapple gasoline and some outdoor girls turned almost black with the cool nights we had and had smells of pine and grapes and berries. They are all unique and delicious just not so homogeneous for a f4. I have found 5 completely different phenos out of five seeds grown. The Ace version seems to be more stable but still has at least 3-4 phenotypes. I also had one from NightOwl that had absolutely zero odor but is very potent and heady!
I have 4 Blue Microverse that look and smell identical. Weird thing is, the first few looked and smelled completely different. Decently dense, but the smell was non existent on 2 of them once they dried. Decent potency, but not a shoe stopper. Then these 4 look nicer. Very dense. The smell is like an exotic spice. Very unique, I cannot describe the smell well. It is strong smelling, but unlike most strains. It I like the Description. Hazey, musky, earthy, spicy, with a sweet undertone. I kinda smell Blueberry, but definitely Hazey/Spicy. These 4 are almost clone like. Identical in everyway. I was not impressed with the first batch. This strain is not 55-65 days for me. It is bulking up nicely, but needs time to swell and is getting frostier. I say 70-75 days.

here were those Sour Cracks on Harvest Day 72

sc_1.jpg
sc_2.jpg
sc_3.jpg
sc_4.jpg
sc_5.jpg
sc_6.jpg
sc_7.jpg
sc_8.jpg

and the other one

sc2_1.jpg
sc2_2.jpg
sc2_3.jpg
sc2_4.jpg
sc2_5.jpg
sc2_6.jpg

Looking forward to receiving my BF order this weekend and starting some more beans come January !!

:toke:

Back