Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

family.jpg

So I've gotta ask WF.... At the end of the day which do you prefer; soil or hydro? And Why?
Purrrrdy looking ladies man! Your CQ is already looking stunning. Loved that strain but really need to run her under trellis nets next time. They flopped everywhere like an angry upside down octopus at the end of their lives.

So I've gotta ask WF.... At the end of the day which do you prefer; soil or hydro? And Why?
Purrrrdy looking ladies man! Your CQ is already looking stunning. Loved that strain but really need to run her under trellis nets next time. They flopped everywhere like an angry upside down octopus at the end of their lives.

@HashyApache Overall I favour this super soil grow style right now with autos and a mix of 3 and 5 gallon containers. I end up with unquestionable quality, variety and yield of top shelf cannabis strains :pass:

Also this method has also been a little easier on me than hydro in terms of overall work and stress involved... :greenthumb:

*** CHOP CHOP ***

now hanging upside down (whole plant) in the dark on Day 70 from seed -- Goldilocks Zone from Night Owl Seeds (Double Grape x 3BOG X Blue Microverse) This girl reminds me in almost every way of Double Grape makes me want to say she is Double Grape dominant...

smelling similar to Double Grape as well without any of the grape -- straight up spices like cooking spices (I suck at identifying these) and like cologne or aftershave like Old Spice or something -- and some sour musky earthy smells and little bit of gas... very frosty and I'm looking forward to a taste !! :greenthumb:

gz_1.jpg
gz_2.jpg
gz_3_1_1.jpg
gz_4.jpg
gz_5.jpg
gz_6.jpg
gz_7.jpg
gz_8.jpg
gz_9.jpg
gz_10.jpg
gz_11.jpg
gz_12.jpg