Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

as you can see these both grew very horizontal during their early life because I did not get the seeds far enough into the soil when they were planted... that is why they look a little wonky but I doubt it affected anything :greenthumb:

Cosmic Queen
cosmicqueen.jpg

looking stellar on Day 63
cq_1.jpg
cq_2.jpg
cq_3.jpg
cq_4.jpg

Thank god you're still posting. Seabass had such great plants but he seems to be on a sabbatical. you're filling his shoes and then some! Nice plants and pictures.

4 Assed Monkey a new favourite in my rotation -- so smelly and tasty !! -- on Day 63
View attachment 1124391View attachment 1124392View attachment 1124393View attachment 1124394
4am is a Stinky girl! Not that great for pressing Rosin, it is very Terp heavy. Definitely one of the more intense smelling strains of Mephisto. Small to medium plant, with decent, but not huge yields. Great job on a great strain. People around here enjoyed it . Nice pics bro. I'm interested in that Gold Queen you have going. Peace slowandeasy

@grower789 cheers mate !! I really appreciate your kind words... I miss that old dawg @Seabass and also wish he was still around growing and posting sick pictures of Mephisto plants :shooty:

@slowandeasy yes the rosin from 4AM is darker, runnier and more difficult to work with for sure. Cosmic Queen is the same way --- but ooooooh so cherry candy good !! Rosin is like 90% of my intake but for that other 10% I do like to enjoy a big fat joint and that big fat joint should be full of some right proper smelly tasty weed !! Both 4AM and Cosmic Queen fit that bill and are not too narcotic for use during the day :pass: Neither are particularly large yielders -- Cosmic Queen medium and 4AM on the small side like you say -- but sensory quality is top shelf :drool:

Zamaldelica Expresses on Day 63 -- HUNGRY ladies -- both will be receiving General Organics supplements (Bio Thrive Bloom, Bio Bud, CaMg+, and maybe a bit of Bio Marine for a minute) with their water beginning ASAP until the chop and I will cross fingers and hope for the best...

The idea of all of my @mephisto super soil grows is to water using only Recharge and Mammoth P -- but it is clear these Zamaldelica Express gals need some extra uuumph through the finish...

So the jungle sativa Zamaldelica pheno -- yes you know which one that is lol -- smells awesome very dynamic but right now like a bangin' combo of glue and mint and the Fantasmo Express pheno smells well... very much like Fantasmo Express straight up lemon pepper and hazey goodness :greenthumb:

ze_1.jpg
ze_2.jpg
ze_3.jpg

ze2_1.jpg
ze2_2.jpg
ze2_3.jpg
ze2_4.jpg
ze2_5.jpg

ze_pair.jpg

*** CHOP CHOP ***

now hanging upside down (whole plant) in the dark on Day 65 from seed -- the earliest I have ever chopped a plant -- 24c x Cosmic Queen @mephisto freebie !!

smelling like sour fruits and something rotten -- really nice indeed :greenthumb:

gq_1.jpg
gq_2.jpg
gq_3.jpg
gq_4.jpg
gq_5.jpg
gq_6.jpg
gq_7.jpg
gq_8.jpg
gq_9.jpg

Owwwlright AFN

This is one for the ages LOL... Get in there !!!

:toke:

Back