cdlcss_27_1.jpg
cdlcss_27_2.jpg

dg_27_1.jpg
dg_27_2.jpg

fs_27_1.jpg
fs_27_2.jpg

fs2_27_1.jpg
fs2_27_2.jpg

CDLC X Sour Stomper was accidentally "topped" when the thermostat fell on her a couple weeks back... you can really see how it affected her but she is looking good :greenthumb:

Forgotten Strawberries ladies are very heavily influenced by Strawberry Nuggets

Nice work so far. If i were you id use straight water and bloom from here on. They are some very dark girls and flower is when you will have the most problems from nitrogen.

also sad to report but the Toofless Alien was a total runt and I pulled her today :doh: I'll start some other stuff soon and the additional lighting should be here tomorrow

also the Cosmic Queen is looking great she got her own 3 gallon and is about 10 days old or so

Hot soilis the number one cause for runts also. You want the leaves like a flat dark green. When they are shiny it reflects light and then starts to lock out because it cant process nutes without light.

cheers @STILLSMOKIN I appreciate it mate I am only feeding with distilled water and Recharge (microbes) and Mammoth P (microbes) so nothing else... hopefully they will ride it out I watered them good today and will leave them alone for a few days now

I have seen and heard others reporting similar issues with super soil mixes where you only feed water

perhaps I should lay off the microbes I have never used Mammoth P before, just Recharge but then again I thought the Mammoth P is designed for releasing more P during flower and not so much N :shrug:

cheers @STILLSMOKIN I appreciate it mate I am only feeding with distilled water and Recharge (microbes) and Mammoth P (microbes) so nothing else... hopefully they will ride it out I watered them good today and will leave them alone for a few days now

If you really want to help it out go hit it with another gal of water on each. When you saturate soil to first runoff and stop the water mixes with nutes in dirt and becomes twice as rich. So to counteract that you wait an hour after soaking and hit it real good to flush excess nutes.

Ideal color for leaves in my opinion. Too dark they get shiny and reflect, but too light in color and light passes through. Not a pro or anything just love my ladys and they tell you what they want.

Attachments

• IMG_20181121_075156.jpg
    IMG_20181121_075156.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 60
Back