Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

I had solid enough results last run (my first in soil) with a Fugue State , Forum Stomper and Strawberry Nuggets to keep going... And that was without any worm castings or Mammoth P and just minimal Recharge during flower

Posted in a couple older threads
What was your favorite out of those 3 you did last time?

@slowandeasy hands down Fugue State which for me is one of the G.O.A.T. !! all around winner for a great many reasons -- she came out smelling like the best examples of "New England" IPA like a super dank and juicy medley of mango , tangerine and grapefruit tasting like a Double-Dry Hopped bomb :fire: and she provides wonderful Sativa effects that hit the spot so well for me she is a marvelous example of an old Amnesia and she is a huge plant with great potential for yield (~400g of beautiful cured nuggs off my water farm girl + trim for keif)

fs1_2.jpg fs5.jpgsfs11.jpg sfs13.jpg sfs1.jpg

However for pure flavour and aroma like a great many modern day "top shelf" herbs it was Forum Stomper -- what a tasty and also very potent herb she is I was definitely getting super dank earthy minty chocolate cookies off her and she is a gorgeous plant so covered in snow

sfors1.jpg sfors2.jpg sfors4.jpg sfors6.jpg sfors9.jpg

Strawberry Nuggets is also amazing. Sweet berry jammy powerful Indica. You just cannot go wrong with Mephisto gear and that is 100% true for me so far

ssn1.jpg ssn2.jpg ssn12.jpg ssn5.jpg ssn7.jpg

Things looking pretty great after 1 month :greenthumb: the new lights in are place so something like 1000 watts of led with 12 cobs and 2 blurple fixtures

family_1.jpg
family_2.jpg
family_3.jpg
random1.JPG
random2.JPG
random3.JPG
random4.JPG

Can your genetics do this in 30 days ?? :pighug:
gt_2.jpg
ssfe_2.jpg

I think nicely grown Autos in Organics start to flower and finish faster than most other methods. The only advice I have is that with COBS, more is not always better. I can honestly say that I have removed COBS and have better results. Keep them higher than you think you should. Great job, as always!

Back