Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

didn't take any more pics just more of the same like I posted above -- found them all over the place mostly lower nodes on both of them... more than one appeared completely opened up into bananas and I just really fear for the whole tent at this point

Man this sucks.. it happend once for me, first double grape. Like you around 20 plucked, and no more showed. But understand why you can't take that risk with a full groom..

OUCH this has never happened to me before but I just had to murder Grapey Walter 2 (the transplant) and worst of all Skylar White... more balls..... :wall::wall::wall: I am going to go cry in the corner with a joint now and I am also in panic mode for the rest of the 11 girls holy f#@& man colour me super distressed !!
Ok, well let's figure this out brother. It's stress, from something. What have you done differently than normal, if anything? Feed? Light? Soil? It has to be be one of the above.

If your whole garden is in one location, pluck the balls and grow the garden out. We will figure out the issue, but don't start anything new til they are done.

OUCH this has never happened to me before but I just had to murder Grapey Walter 2 (the transplant) and worst of all Skylar White... more balls..... :wall::wall::wall: I am going to go cry in the corner with a joint now and I am also in panic mode for the rest of the 11 girls holy f#@& man colour me super distressed !!
That's shit. I feel your pain. And theres not really any way of knowing how it happened, could it be the seeds, could it be environment, soil, nutes, even postage.

On a brighter note, send the hermies toThailand, chicks with dicks are in high demand :shooty:

That's shit. I feel your pain. And theres not really any way of knowing how it happened, could it be the seeds, could it be environment, soil, nutes, even postage.

On a brighter note, send the hermies toThailand, chicks with dicks are in high demand :shooty:
lolololololololololol

Man this sucks.. it happend once for me, first double grape. Like you around 20 plucked, and no more showed. But understand why you can't take that risk with a full groom..

@nicojellic so wait you plucked the 20 and no more ever showed ? How old was sherm like 25 - 35 days by chance ? That is awesome if the balls never came back and sherm went on to an otherwise "normal" harvest ? the quality was good etc ? no nanners in the buds ? sorry for all the questions mate !!

Ok, well let's figure this out brother. It's stress, from something. What have you done differently than normal, if anything? Feed? Light? Soil? It has to be be one of the above.

If your whole garden is in one location, pluck the balls and grow the garden out. We will figure out the issue, but don't start anything new til they are done.

lol @slowandeasy cheers mate I like your style !! It will probably be hard to know for sure... several things about this grow are different... groom doubled in size , number of lights , number of plants nearly tripled from what I am used to, I changed from water farms to soil... My guess is just bad luck with genetics like I ended up with the random unlucky hermie (probably the Orange Biscuits ? I detected the most balls on her and first anyways ?) and she blew some pollen before I could stop it -- or maybe if that is not it I could have hit the seedlings with too much light too soon it is a possibility -- but I am happy to report that with 11 ladies remaining all have remained true ladies :dancer: (at least for the past 48 hours) and have not evolved ? mutated ? into those particular sort of woMEN that @Ribbzzy is obviously into :crying:

@Ribbzzy cheers mate I know you feel the pain and I appreciate your dealing with it with some humour hahaha :pass:

lolololololololololol

@indoorpro dude you must have been to Thailand with @Ribbzzy on one of his visits... haha :pass:

Day 34 for these ladies -- the tallest of the 3 gallon girls right now

Double Grape
dg_34_1.jpg
dg_34_2.jpg
dg_34_3.jpg

Grapey Walter
gw_34_1.jpg
gw_34_2.jpg
gw_34_3.jpg

White Chem
wc_34_1.jpg
wc_34_2.jpg
wc_34_3.jpg

@nicojellic so wait you plucked the 20 and no more ever showed ? How old was sherm like 25 - 35 days by chance ? That is awesome if the balls never came back and sherm went on to an otherwise "normal" harvest ? the quality was good etc ? no nanners in the buds ? sorry for all the questions mate !!

lol @slowandeasy cheers mate I like your style !! It will probably be hard to know for sure... several things about this grow are different... groom doubled in size , number of lights , number of plants nearly tripled from what I am used to, I changed from water farms to soil... My guess is just bad luck with genetics like I ended up with the random unlucky hermie (probably the Orange Biscuits ? I detected the most balls on her and first anyways ?) and she blew some pollen before I could stop it -- or maybe if that is not it I could have hit the seedlings with too much light too soon it is a possibility -- but I am happy to report that with 11 ladies remaining all have remained true ladies :dancer: (at least for the past 48 hours) and have not evolved ? mutated ? into those particular sort of woMEN that @Ribbzzy is obviously into :crying:

@Ribbzzy cheers mate I know you feel the pain and I appreciate your dealing with it with some humour hahaha :pass:

@indoorpro dude you must have been to Thailand with @Ribbzzy on one of his visits... haha :pass:
Yeah man! No one showed later on, after I plucked them. I took the chance and luckily it came through. I had heard so much positive feedback on the double grape, that I couldn't get myself to throw it out. I kept a real close eye tho lol. Potency was top notch too, took me by surprise. Got the last 2 DGs on the go as we speak!

What lovely ladies you have btw, looking stellar!

Back