Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

cheers @nicojellic that is great news about your DG !! To be completely honest I did find small balls forming at the very bottom of the White Chem and the Sour Stomper X Fantasmo Express I mean like one ball on each and so I plucked those and have left those plants in the tent... like I said 48 hours later and still looking good !! I am paranoid AF though... lol

cheers @nicojellic that is great news about your DG !! To be completely honest I did find small balls forming at the very bottom of the White Chem and the Sour Stomper X Fantasmo Express I mean like one ball on each and so I plucked those and have left those plants in the tent... like I said 48 hours later and still looking good !! I am paranoid AF though... lol

Haha great, good call. Just had a look, and the balls showed on day 33. Yeah I was so anxious in a weeks time lol

more Day 34 ladies... these are the medium height girls (the 2 Forgotten Strawberries being the shortest)

Ghost Toof
gt_34_1.jpg
gt_34_2.jpg
gt_34_3.jpg

CDLC X Sour Stomper
cdlcss_34_1.jpg
cdlcss_34_2.jpg
cdlcss_34_3.jpg

Sour Stomper X Fantasmo Express
ssfe_34_1.jpg
ssfe_34_2.jpg
ssfe_34_3.jpg

more Day 34 ladies... these are the medium height girls (the 2 Forgotten Strawberries being the shortest)

Ghost Toof
View attachment 982035 View attachment 982036 View attachment 982037

CDLC X Sour Stomper
View attachment 982032 View attachment 982033 View attachment 982034

Sour Stomper X Fantasmo Express
View attachment 982038 View attachment 982039 View attachment 982040
Loooooking goooood! I like how rapidly they are flowering. Smaller than your Waterfarm plants...but I personally prefer med sized plants. Great job so far.

the 5 gallon girls about 10 days behind say day 25 -- something tells me the Supernatural OG is going to get :growing:

Supernatural OG
snog_1.jpg
snog_2.jpg
snog_3.jpg

White N Bubbly
wnb_1.jpg
wnb_2.jpg
wnb_3.jpg

and Day 35 now for the Forgotten Strawberries

Forgotten Strawberries
fs_34_1.jpg
fs_34_2.jpg
fs_34_3.jpg

Forgotten Strawberries 2
fs2_34_1.jpg
fs2_34_2.jpg
fs2_34_3.jpg

Loooooking goooood! I like how rapidly they are flowering. Smaller than your Waterfarm plants...but I personally prefer med sized plants. Great job so far.

cheers @slowandeasy !! I am happy with the size and number of plants... I think I'll use more 5 gallon moving forward but yeah things are looking good and I'm hoping for a good yield so we shall see -- very hard to beat the Waterfarms there , but I am also hoping for a shorter overall growth cycle in this medium , and plan to rotate in some new plants as I go , and may even throw a Waterfarm or two in there again in the near future etc... so yeah fun stuff ahead !! :greenthumb:

Back