Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

@Mizzo81 mate you are not joking this White N Bubbly is a super bushy branch multi-headed monster !! I am loving her style and it will be interesting to see how much she stretches with the WW / HBSS lineage
Bro she makes me want to order some from another vendor. I had my first white cross and love it actually two now with Grapey Walter and white crack. So I love HBBSS crosses too. Match made in heaven.

Your concern for the hemi issues rang a bell for me. I just completed a triangle kush, Deep blue C, and Heisenberg special grow last winter. I did find some balls on one plant, lower stem and plucked then. No more showed up and grew all to around 100 days to harvest. Surprise I have found about 5 or so seeds in the triangle kush fully developed in a few buds. What the hell did I do with them. Hell yes I threw them in soil because of my impatience with seeds sprouting in my Happy Frog. I'll let you know if I get some new triangle kush buds off of these self made seeds this go around. Your plants look really healthy congratulations.

Bro she makes me want to order some from another vendor. I had my first white cross and love it actually two now with Grapey Walter and white crack. So I love HBBSS crosses too. Match made in heaven.

And she looks to yield very well.

@Mizzo81 yeah mate I am very excited about White N Bubbly... There are some great journals here on AFN from @TaNg @awolace and @Margahooja showing her off... :toke:

Your concern for the hemi issues rang a bell for me. I just completed a triangle kush, Deep blue C, and Heisenberg special grow last winter. I did find some balls on one plant, lower stem and plucked then. No more showed up and grew all to around 100 days to harvest. Surprise I have found about 5 or so seeds in the triangle kush fully developed in a few buds. What the hell did I do with them. Hell yes I threw them in soil because of my impatience with seeds sprouting in my Happy Frog. I'll let you know if I get some new triangle kush buds off of these self made seeds this go around. Your plants look really healthy congratulations.

cheers @bigAl69 for that info mate !! Very good to know what others are experiencing in that regard... this is the first time I have seen balls on a Mephisto plant -- if your TK seeds grow that would be badass !! :greenthumb:

in other news... mmmmm mmmm mmmmmmm gotta love this time of year !!
next_round.jpg
ambigram.jpg

Last edited:
Day 37 in alphabetical order

CDLC X Sour Stomper
cdlc_ss.jpg

Cosmic Queen
cq_1.jpg

Double Grape
dg_1.jpg

Forgotten Strawberries
fs_1.jpg