fam1_44.jpg
fam2_44.jpg
fam3_44.jpg
fam4_44.jpg
fam5_44.jpg
fam6_44.jpg
fam7_44.jpg
fam8_44.jpg

Wow, a beautiful group of plants. Loving the structure of the GT, WCh, and FgtnStrw. But that CDLC x SS has been really impressive, both yours and others who are currently gowing it. It has a very uniform look and structure across the several plants I have seen. Now if it finishes well, and smokes well, we might have a new qualifier for the Mt Rushmore of Mephisto Genetics. Good growing man!

I gotta ask buddy.Have you had them awhile or did you get them recently?Twas curious as to where you got your SNOG from?SuperNatural OG.. Thanks bud.

@Eyes on Fire the SNOG was acquired about a year ago from a vendor found online (no longer in business) I was able to get 2 3-packs

I am having problems with the SNOG going yellow (whole plant) and currently trying to combat it with added GH CAliMAgic and Bloom that I have on hand -- these are not organic but the amended soil doesn't seem to have everything she is craving and I honestly don't know what else to do. She and the White N Bubbly are the only 2 plants in 5 gallon pots -- the rest are in 3 gallon -- and while the White N Bubbly is admittedly not as dark green as the 3 gallon girls she is not causing concern

so anyways I hope that I can get some green back into the SNOG leaves -- other than the yellowing she is a mighty fine plant that is flowering nicely and I have high hopes for the smoke !!

snog_48_1.jpg
snog_48_2.jpg

5gal_48.jpg

Wow, a beautiful group of plants. Loving the structure of the GT, WCh, and FgtnStrw. But that CDLC x SS has been really impressive, both yours and others who are currently gowing it. It has a very uniform look and structure across the several plants I have seen. Now if it finishes well, and smokes well, we might have a new qualifier for the Mt Rushmore of Mephisto Genetics. Good growing man!

@Seymourbud cheers bud :pass: also remember that my CDLC X SS was shall we say supercropped ? by a thermostat on day 14 that fell on her main and smashed it pretty good also breaking off a main fan leaf

With all those plants in there I am sure that it is difficult singling out aromas, but I’m curious as to whether or not the forgotten strawberries is a stinker. I’ve got one that is two weeks old and already has a strong smell to her :thumbsup:

@Tiny Bubbles There is a lovely and strong fruity berry smell coming from the Forgotten Strawberries. There is a background pressence of skunky funk. The flowers appear to be very thick and dense with lots of yellow and orange hairs already. One plant is further along and larger than the other -- always been the case since the 2nd was transplanted as a seedling -- but they both appear to be very similar phenos and very Strawberry Nuggets dominant :toke:

what a grow @water farm
i’m a touch speechless. so much beauty on such a large scale - these are going to be some wonderful fruits and the thought of having that selection to smoke from...that’s real dreams coming true right there.

stunning

Back