gw_59_1.jpg
gw_59_2.jpg
gw_59_3.jpg
gw_59_4.jpg
gw_59_5.jpg

ssfe_59_1.jpg
ssfe_59_2.jpg
ssfe_59_3.jpg

Ok Waterfarm, any early prediction on your fav out of this bunch of stunning plants? You did a really good job. Fast And nice looking yield/quality. Do you want to still grow in Dirt? I really like the speed and Quality of Organic Autos. But I am a Coco grower. Organics don't work well in Coco. I am so afraid of bugs and have so many gardens to care for. I wish Organics worked better with Coco.

Ok Waterfarm, any early prediction on your fav out of this bunch of stunning plants? You did a really good job. Fast And nice looking yield/quality. Do you want to still grow in Dirt? I really like the speed and Quality of Organic Autos. But I am a Coco grower. Organics don't work well in Coco. I am so afraid of bugs and have so many gardens to care for. I wish Organics worked better with Coco.

many thanks @slowandeasy !! My favourite out of this bunch of stunning plants... well that is tough but I am very much looking forward to tasting the Ghost Toof which is smelling absolutely spectacular --very sweet and fruity similar to juicy fruit gum with hints of peppery funk in the background -- just delicious !! which brings me to the Forgotten Strawberries which are smelling like a Strawberry Banana daiquiri. Another total standout is the White Chem which has some really raunchy notes of sweaty unwashed gym socks and overripe body odour smeared with old cheese and dog shit lol -- she is really bringing it in a good way !! The Sour Stomper X Fantasmo Express has about the best structure you could ask for in a plant (no shocker there with her parentage). I have never seen a frostier plant than this Double Grape, and though mine did not colour up with any purples it smells just like sweet grape bubblegum like a big ol wad of grape big league chew -- which is exactly how my Sour Stomper smelled when I ran her, and she did not colour up with any purples either... in fact they both had very similar structure, which structure also carried through in my "Branches of Branches" pheno of Forum Stomper. I couldn't be more excited about the Grapey Walter which has potential to be a Holy Grail. The CDLC X Sour Stomper has some very weird burning plastic and rank chemical smells that I will have fun trying to identify. Cosmic Queen is showing me once again why she is a firm favourite... sweet cherry and honeysuckle for days !! White N Bubbly is an insane plant talking about Branches of Branches good lord she is all over the place and should yield very well. Supernatural OG is another one with picture perfect structure and she is beefing out with some large long colas smelling strong of mint and exotic spicy hash.

like the look of the SS x fant, wtg

cheers @thetreeman !! She is one of my favourite lookers as well. Love her structure. And that of her parents... so no surprise there !! She also finishes fast... I took a branch today (approximately Day 70) and she is nearing the end. I took a small branch off the Grapey Walter as well. Here is SS x fant

ssfe_harvest_1.jpg
ssfe_harvest_2.jpg

Back