Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

Stunning set of ladies. Grapey walter is a gem. Shite they’re all Gems it’s really what tickles your fancy. Hmmm they all look like they’ll do plenty of tickling.

Oh man sorry @slowandeasy I forgot to answer your other inquiry lol I do get to rambling on and forgetting

So yeah I am happily invested in at least several more Mephisto super soil grows and I do like 3 gallon more than I thought I would.... I expected to prefer 5 gallon but not really right now I am liking the plant size, yield and number of plants I can fit in my space with 3 gallon and I do have a bunch more strains to go on my mad Mephisto quest lol

:pass:

damn every Fantasmo x SS I've seen has looked soooo good :drool:

they all say the high is amazing too

i think i gonna add this to my next grow

Haha hell yeah @Zipz55 great news !! I look forward to experiencing the high I have enjoyed both parents particularly the Fantasmo she is one of my faves

Stunning set of ladies. Grapey walter is a gem. Shite they’re all Gems it’s really what tickles your fancy. Hmmm they all look like they’ll do plenty of tickling.

Lol @Mizzo81 indeed !! Glad you loved your Grapey Walter I really look forward to partaking I love me some Grape Crinkle and seems Mephisto can do no wrong with the WW crosses !!

Haha hell yeah @Zipz55 great news !! I look forward to experiencing the high I have enjoyed both parents particularly the Fantasmo she is one of my faves

Lol @Mizzo81 indeed !! Glad you loved your Grapey Walter I really look forward to partaking I love me some Grape Crinkle and seems Mephisto can do no wrong with the WW crosses !!
Still have a jar tucked away. Had to or it would be gone.

Oh man sorry @slowandeasy I forgot to answer your other inquiry lol I do get to rambling on and forgetting

So yeah I am happily invested in at least several more Mephisto super soil grows and I do like 3 gallon more than I thought I would.... I expected to prefer 5 gallon but not really right now I am liking the plant size, yield and number of plants I can fit in my space with 3 gallon and I do have a bunch more strains to go on my mad Mephisto quest lol

:pass:
Cool, I think 5 gal is overkill for Autos. I like what I see from your garden. I am excited for Ghost Toof. I have some and can't wait to run them. I have tried Super Soil in 2 gal of Coco and it isn't enough to get a good grow to harvest. I think 3 gal is perfect for SUPER Soil. But not with Coco, a good soil will work better. I am not into dirt, but you make me want to grab some Soil from your results. Good job. Peace

A pleasure to watch your grows. Excellent work as always. :d5:
I know you’re loving these 3 gal dirt grows but do us all a favor and run @mephisto new sativa lineup in your waterfarms. I wanna see some trees! :biggrin:
Is it 420 yet?!?

Your descriptions had my mouth watering. Like you have a fruit stand going, except for the sweaty gym socks and all. Nice work @water farm , enjoy the upcoming harvest!

thanks a million @Seymourbud :pass: I will do my best to give them all a proper smoke report

A pleasure to watch your grows. Excellent work as always. :d5:
I know you’re loving these 3 gal dirt grows but do us all a favor and run @mephisto new sativa lineup in your waterfarms. I wanna see some trees! :biggrin:
Is it 420 yet?!?

lmao @Seabass it is definitely 420 brother :pass: it's ALWAYS 420 :smokeout:

waterfarm request noted lol and I will see what I can do... I am definitely looking forward to the new lineup it is going to be insane !!:pighug: thanks for popping in mate !!

here are a few pics of a small Double Grape branch that I took today, as well as an even smaller Grapey Walter taken yesterday

Double Grape
dg_harvest_11.jpg
dg_harvest_22.jpg
dg_harvest_3.jpg

Grapey Walter
gw_harvest_1.jpg

Back