Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

Damn, nice spreadsheet, I especially like the stock column, you got some, easy to see what varieties may be you favorites. Looks like you have plenty of white train and heisenberg on hand. Two that I don't have. It also appears as though you favor (by your stock numbers of course) more 50/50 hybrids rather then mostly indica or sativa.
Thats list is very similar to mine, in fact, when I may have copied your structure the last time you showed it, so thank you! LOL.

@Seymourbud honestly my stock numbers are less to do with my favourite strains and more to do with getting my hands on as many Mephisto strains as I could in the past couple years because I want to try them all haha and I'm just like anyone else I am going to scoop up beans while the deals are hot :fire: and Mephisto always rewards (and then some !!) with the Freebies so it wasn't that hard to get a ton of beans fairly quickly !! As far as my favourite strains I do prefer Sativa -- Cosmic Queen, Fugue State, Fantasmo Express, SODK and White Train are right at the top for me and I am so very excited about the upcoming projects many of which are quite hazey and even a landrace Zamal x Fantasmo yikes !! I picked up 28 packs of White Train (which I do LOVE) and Heisenberg super cheap on a sale some time back and I haven't tried the Heisenberg yet...

What's the logic with the font and background colors?
Nice catalog and stash of beans.

@lunarman Cheers mate !!
blue background is Originals
purple background is Artisanals
green background Limiteds
grey background is Discontinued/Illuminautos

It is not exactly up-to-date because you can still get 7 strains from the Illuminautos 4 release but my spreadsheet shows them all Discontinued. I used red font for the Freebies that I have received (also with grey Discontinued background). I used pink background in the "stock" column to indicate that I have no stock or "0". In the "H" column there is a 'x' if I have grown the strain out and a '@' if I am currently growing that strain. In the "breeding" section the font is blue if I have grown a strain with any of that lineage and purple if I have not. Illuminauto 3 are orange font. Illuminauto 4 are yellow font. Illulminauto 1 and 2 and Discontinued are navy blue font, etc..

Pulling up a chair for the big show! You've done incredible with the water farms, looking forward to seeing what you can do with soil!

@HashyApache welcome mate !! I have great faith in the Mephisto super soil :greenthumb: all I am doing is adding distilled water !! well and I am using Recharge. Girls just got their first "big" watering (other than misting) with Recharge today. Oh I did 'precharge' the soil by watering thoroughly with Recharge prior to planting it just seemed like a good idea.

Halloo family :pass:

I obtained more super soil amendment and earthworm castings and put them straight to work... I prepared 3 more pots -- 5 gallon ones this time -- and planted 2 each Supernatural OG , White N Bubbly , and Toofless Alien

so now we have
waterfarm_fall18.jpg

half1.jpg
half2.jpg

family.jpg

Yes more or less. They were removed from storage and placed in wet paper towels 13 days ago. I posted 6 days ago calling it "Day 1"

the new girls were removed from storage and placed in wet paper towels 3 days ago so by this reckoning their Day 1 will be in another 3-4 days.

Last edited:
Are you doing anything special to keep your seeds dry? Like are you using silica? I'm starting to accumulate quite a bit of beans from Mephisto now and I'm wanting to find some longer-term storage methods.

Edit to add: Nice looking growth for 7 days. Excellent.

Last edited:
Wow, been looking for Toofless Alien for about as long as I have been interested in Mephisto Genetics. I found at some sites, but was always worried about how old they were and how they were stored. Looks like I am going to have to live vicariously through you...:biggrin:

Back