Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

I am doing nothing special with my seeds other than the original plastic vials with tuft of cotton inside and keep in the dark @ room temp. I probably should do more... Some of the older strains like Toofless Alien , White N Bubbly , and Supernatural OG were obtained from 3rd party and I hope for the best there but so far so good
:pass:

I picked up some silica packs from Amazon for $5 today and will put my seeds in their vials in to a tupperware container with the silica and store it in fridge. That should give them 3 years minimum of life. With silica guaranteed to have no moisture which is key to storage. Its like Boveda, but the reverse. I almost need to start tracking when I got the seeds so i know when 3 years is coming up. It's almost like tracking the vintage of wines and when you want to drink them.

Also since we're both using sheets to track data... I switched from Excel to Google Drive and Sheets and now I can easily access the data at any time with the phone etc. Plus its backed up, god forbid my home computers fail. Haven't looked back since switching.

1 Supernatural OG and 1 White N Bubbly breaking ground in the 5 gallon :greenthumb: nothing on the Toofless Alien yet (but 1 of the 2 did have a taproot going when I planted them yesterday so I'm not too worried)

cdlcss_7.jpg
dg_7.jpg
fs_7.jpg
fs2_7.jpg
gt_7.jpg
gw_7.jpg
gw2_7.jpg
ob_7.jpg
sog.jpg
ssfe_7.jpg
sw_7.jpg
wc_7.jpg
wnb.jpg

I am doing nothing special with my seeds other than the original plastic vials with tuft of cotton inside and keep in the dark @ room temp. I probably should do more... Some of the older strains like Toofless Alien , White N Bubbly , and Supernatural OG were obtained from 3rd party and I hope for the best there but so far so good
:pass:

Where did you come by Supernatural OG? I would really like to get my hands on some of those! Things are looking good!

I picked up two 3-packs from a vendor I found online that is no longer in business... also where I got 3-packs of other old stuff like Deep Blue C and Chem City Blues

Two weeks
cdlcss_14.jpg
dg_14.jpg
fs_14.jpg
fs2_14.jpg
gt_14.jpg
gw_14.jpg
gw2_14.jpg
ob_14.jpg
ssfe_14.jpg
sw_14.jpg
wc_14.jpg

1 week
snog_7.jpg
ta_7.jpg
wnb_7.jpg

Toofless Alien is looking a little scraggly and not sure if she will make the cut. I put a Cosmic Queen into wet paper towels yesterday in case I need to replace her. If she pulls through I'll put the Cosmic Queen in another pot

Happy growing AFN !! :toke:

Back