Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

@BISCUITS yeah bro it was discouraging for sure I really wanted to harvest that Orange Biscuits and that Skylar White in a bad way. I cannot say it was the 24 hour light schedule. The soil was mix and plant. Totally stumped on the cause TBH. Looking forward and back I will and would have just plucked the balls and let them go. I ended up doing that with 4-5 other plants in the grow anyway and the overall damage was not too bad -- 24 seeds total from 1419 grams and 11 plants. Now I may still find a few more? but that's fine... I have not found one for quite some time and I'm actually quite happy that I do have 2 that came from the Supernatural OG :greenthumb:her rosin tastes like sucking on peppermint candy and the effects are divine!

2019 SPRING ARTISANAL UPDATE
hbh_1.jpg
hbh_2.jpg
hbh_3.jpg

ms_1pg.jpg
ms_2.jpg
ms_3.jpg

pp_1.jpg
pp_2.jpg
pp_3.jpg

soh_1.jpg
soh_2.jpg
soh_3.jpg

hbh2_1.jpg
hbh2_2.jpg
hbh2_3.jpg

hbh3_1.jpg
hbh3_2.jpg
hbh3_3.jpg

pp2_1.jpg
pp2_2.jpg
pp2_3.jpg

all 2019 SPRINIG ARTISANALS (EXCEPT for the BEAST Pink Panama [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]) are in WHITE 3 gallon pots that I have to place into a BLACK 5 gallon pot in order to get a good picture. Pink Panama [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is in a BLACK 5 gallon.

@BISCUITS she is the star child of Fantasmo Express X Ripley's' OG... now I believe you are into Ghost Train Haze yourself a little bit if I am not mistaken? :thumbsup:

snog_seedfinder.JPG

Beautiful ladies. Hubbubbahaze is bushy. I like wide girls lol.

Yes sir @water farm you are correct about GTH and this is one I never had a chance to grab seems like an awesome combo.I still see it around at seed shops here and there but am Leary to order because they haven’t produced for a couple years and don’t want to chance old non viable seeds.I just started some Ghost Toof that should be tasty and I am a big fan of Fugue State too which reminds me a lot of White Train but is more potent.nice plants my friend good luck and good buzzes!

Cheers @Froot n Fuel !! muchas gracias !! :toke: Here is some that freshie
View attachment 1030722

@BISCUITS she is the star child of Fantasmo Express X Ripley's' OG... now I believe you are into Ghost Train Haze yourself a little bit if I am not mistaken? :thumbsup:

View attachment 1031080

ooooh i didn't know Supernatural was a Ripley's cross!
that makes it all the more drool worthy as i am currently besotted with the Ripley's i chopped a week ago, so tasty :drool:

great stuff Water Farm :pass:

Back