4am2.jpg
4am3.jpg

fc1.jpg
fc2.jpg
fc3.jpg

fc21.jpg
fc22.jpg
fc23.jpg

Pink Panama [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and Forgotten Cookies [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] are in 5 gallon Mephisto Super Soil - everything else is 3 gallon Mephisto Super Soil and I also use Recharge and Mammoth P

Beautiful group of girls. Love the structure of the testers, esp. the Hubbabubbahaze. I know the feeling with the mango, and not wanting to get your nose out of her business. Had a similar thing with the Blue Toof Special, and her mango goodness. Hope the smell stay after the cure and translates to the taste. The 4am and FC also look great. FC can get big, and in a 5 gallon pot she should produce very well. Great growing!

cheers @Seymourbud !! I am so addicted to the smells of Mango Smile... so so good and getting better all the time :yay: -- Both FC are large structred ladies... it will be interesting to see which ends up larger in the 5 gallon the PP or the FC I think it may be the FC but both are huge !!

Very nice organic girls! Are you using Smart Pots?I usually use the so called 2 gal. SmartPot which is more like 6 qts IF filled to the brim and have been fairing pretty well.The 5 gal seems to be perfect! Your girls LOOK like an autoSativa should my man.I am loosing sleep waiting for the 4/20 drop!

Look at the beautiful purple stems on the Hubbabubbahaze and they both have perfect structure.Did you LST at all?What is your lighting setup @water farm?

I have a regular Hubbabubbasmelloscope going right now that is the 3rd or 4th of this strain that I have grown and she is always Sativa dominant so she should make a perfect match for G13/Haze:frog:

Back