Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

I also was very fond of the SODK x Ripley’s that I grew .It made for some “redankulous “ bud with a very unique orange mercurial terpene profile.The Ripley’s x Triangle kush was boutique herb also.

yeah the Ripley's seems to throw goodness in all her crosses I'm going to have to grow one !! same with Chemdogging

Happy Autoflower Day AFN !! to celebrate 3/20 I squished a bunch of Double Grape and have done nothing but DG rosin dabs all day :pass: ( that's a quartz honey straw instead of a doobie hahaha )

fam1.jpg
fam2.jpg
fam3.jpg
fam4.jpg

:toke:

DG dabs all day, rockin' 3/20 like a KING :bump:

Pink Panama day 34 :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: look at her go! love the structure on those things, day 48 girl with the super dominant main looks menacing :fire: really curious about terps and flavours from the Pink lady, look forward to your thoughts on them matey :passit:

love the little n large cookies too, day 20 for the big one?! :pop:

all the best

Have you had anymore herm problems? Were you ever able to identify the problem? I like the looks of the Mango !!!

updates incoming !!

Have you had anymore herm problems? Were you ever able to identify the problem? I like the looks of the Mango !!!

@BISCUITS no more herm problems and honestly NFI what the problem was :confused1::dizzy::confused1: and yes mate the Mango Smile is one sexy lady and smells amazing -- alot like beloved Fugue State and White Train but with more sweetness and overall Mango goodness :greenthumb:

HubbaBubbaHaze - smells very sweet and very bubblegum !! there is a touch of sour cream in there as well that is really nice !!

Mango Smile - also smells very sweet and fruity and hoppy and yes very mango !! really delicious smelling stuff could sniff on her all day forever she gives me that whatisthat.jpg

Pink Panama - fastest to finish and smelling like wood and earth and jungle musk - I am horrible at identifying different wood smells sorry I cannot distinguish but very woody smelling lady with earth and some spicy peppers

Super Orange Haze - slowest to finish and beginning to have an orange citrus smell

hbh1.jpg
hbh2.jpg
hbh3.jpg

ms1.jpg
ms2.jpg
ms3.jpg

pp1.jpg
pp2.jpg
pp3.jpg

soh1.jpg
soh2.jpg
soh3.jpg

:clapper::clapper::clapper: love these ladies!

HBH looks fantastic, growing an original Hubbabubba myself right now and the bubblegum smells just kicked off and i'm getting a lot of
whatisthat.jpg
from that one so i bet the haze is :drool:!! :crying:

Mango Smile sounds super promising too, exciting stuff! :cheers:

cheers @Froot n Fuel !! :pass: yes yes love the bubblegum and HBSS really brings it to everything she touches :pighug:

Back