Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

I know it’s a little early but what kind of smells are you getting from the haze’s?

soh1.jpg
soh2.jpg

soh3.jpg
soh4.jpg

@BISCUITS cheers for stopping in man !! All of these ladies (except for PP#2 and FC#2) are in 3 gallon WHITE fabric pots from Rain Science. I place them into an empty BLACK 5 gallon fabric pot for taking pictures. PP#2 and FC#2 are in BLACK fabric pots from Vivosun. IMHO Mephisto Super Soil does really well in both 3 and 5 gallon pots. I average 4 oz / plant in 3 gallon and 8 oz / plant in 5 gallon but of course that varies. I do not LST -- just tuck and pluck along the way. 50 square foot (10x5) tent with 12 COBs and a couple BlackStar blurple panels in there. I detail the lights early in this thread. I could use another couple COBs in there but this does alright. 1.5 g / watt last run with 11 plants.

HubbaBubbaHaze smells very sweet and very bubblegum !! There is some peppery haze in there and some sour cream. I agree HBSS should be an amazing combo with G13 Haze !!
Mango Smile also smells very sweet and fruity and very Mango !! Amazing smelling plant really gives me the whatisthat.jpg reminds me of some White Train or Fugue State but sweeter and more overall Mango goodness
Pink Panama is fastest to finish and smelling like wood and earth and jungle musk - I am horrible at identifying different wood smells sorry I cannot distinguish but very woody smelling lady with earth and some spicy peppers
Super Orange Haze is slowest to finish and beginning to have a very nice orange citrus smell

They sound perfect for me.I guess Mephisto doesn’t love me enough to send me any of the new strains as freebies seeing as how I have been a regular customer for about 5 years almost.Still have 3 weeks to go! Man I hope I make it.I guess I will go start another auto Malawi x NL from Ace and a Sweet n’ Sour That is still a good freebie and sounds delicious I will probably have to put those “stinkers” outside.Awesome grow bro’.So are you turning into a soil guy @water farm ?

All you give them is Recharge and Mammoth P? Do you supplement any cal/mag or teas? What kind of cobs at what wattage? I know I ask a lot of questions

@BISCUITS these ladies have had nothing but water and Recharge and Mammoth P so far. I do not think I will supplement any cal/mag this time though I have in the past. Experimenting. I have supplemented PK in the past as well but I do not have anything organic so I'm trying not to do that either. I should look into a good organic PK booster anyone have any ideas? But yeah the Mephisto Super Soil, along with the Recharge and Mammoth P, do a bang up job IMHO and yeah I guess I am turning into a soil guy hahaha I like the plant size and count I get in my space with 3 and 5 gallon pots and the yields have been solid and the weed has never been more delicious !!

COBS
2 x CREE CXB 3590 3500K @ 50 watt
2 x CITIZEN CLU048 3500K @ 50 watt
4 x CITIZEN CLU048 3000K @ 50 watt
2 x Vero29 v2 4000K @ 90 watt (with fan)
2 x Vero29 v2 3000K @90 watt (with fan)
BLURPLE PANELS
2 x Blackstar240 @ 115watt (with fan)

total = 990 watt
:LikeWeed:

As for pk boost check out Origins Organic Tea catalysts.Awesome instant tea and they are generous with samples.Their grow and bloom formulas are top notch and made like I would make them myself.You should get a good chitin source too like insect frass or whatever.It really brings on the sugar frosting when applied at the beginning of flower.You should go full on TLO and get yourself some worms and all that.My quality increases with every harvest.My yields may not be maximum potential (I still get about 1 g per watt with led’s)but my flavor and potency are on point.shit! and I do less work then ever.I am switching up to 3 gal smart pots though because their 2 gal just isn’t enough even with spikes.

Looking good so far. I think that these Sativa Testers are kind of fussy in general. I gave a few of them more light and they didn't like it. I noticed a few of yours have a little light stress as well and I have seen many others look sensitive as well. You are doing fantastic, what soil/Medium are you using? I tried some plants in Coco with Super Soil, in 2 gal pots, However, the pots were too small and Coco isn't the best to use with orgsnic dry nutes. It worked, but not great. I think that plant in Super Soil need 3-5 gal of Medium to make it through flower good . I am not into soil, because I don't like bugs. I have way too much to lose from bugs in soil. But I really do wish that Coco could be used instead with great results. Unfortunately, Super Soil will do much better in soil. I do like the taste of the Super Soil buds, but the yield is too low for me. Good job as usual . I think Organic Autos finish faster than most other plants, which is also appealing. Peace, slow

Back