Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

Pink Panama is nearly finished I have trimmed her up pretty good and methinks she won't last much more than a week... lovely pink hues !! the Super Orange Haze has at least 2 more weeks and will probably go a little longer than the others

Looking really good. The Mango smile not happy with the nute regimen I guess. Has that been consistent with the other testers. I thought it was the Orange Haze that was finnicky? Either way, 70+ days for a finished haze cross is really super. Great job!

Pink Panama is nearly finished I have trimmed her up pretty good and methinks she won't last much more than a week... lovely pink hues !! the Super Orange Haze has at least 2 more weeks and will probably go a little longer than the others
That's cool. My Super Orange Haze are smallest and finishing quicker. Good job!

cheers @Seymourbud and @slowandeasy !! I think Mango Smile is doing fine with the Super Soil... her curly fingers are probably the result of a combination of environmental factors but I'm honestly not that worried about them. The Super Orange Haze was a little sensitive to N but nothing too bad. She took forever to get going during the first month of life but has really picked it up in the second month !!

hbh21.jpg
hbh22.jpg

hbh23.jpg
hbh24.jpg

hbh31.jpg
hbh32.jpg

hbh33.jpg
hbh34.jpg

pp21.jpg
pp22.jpg

pp23.jpg
pp24.jpg

cheers @Seymourbud and @slowandeasy !! I think Mango Smile is doing fine with the Super Soil... her curly fingers are probably the result of a combination of environmental factors but I'm honestly not that worried about them. The Super Orange Haze was a little sensitive to N but nothing too bad. She took forever to get going during the first month of life but has really picked it up in the second month !!
Looking at most of the other testers and my own, curly leaves are common. They are tall/big and I think need less light next time I run them. Being huge plants, one would think they would like a lot of light, but they don't. They will all finish fine, and fast for Haze crosses. Haze/Sativa plants are usually taken much longer, but these will finish fast for Haze crosses. Good job! Peace, slow

Forgotten Cookies stretching her legs in the 5 gallon... this girl is a beast !! Even the FC in the 3 gallon is like 4 feet tall and flowering even harder I'll get pictures of her up later...

:growing:

fc1.jpg
fc2.jpg

fc3.jpg
fc4.jpg

:toke:

Back